Love Is In The Air: Essential Oils Workshop by Jirbie Leanne (Couchwasabi)

Last February 10, 2018 (Saturday), I attended an event different from usual ones. Got an invite from my fellow Youtuber and blogger, Jirbie Leanne of Couchwasabi for her Love Is In The Air Essential Oils Workshop which was perfect for Valentine’s Day. Held at Long Weekend in Marikina City, I had a very informative and productive day. 
  
Honestly, I already heard a lot of good things about essential oils and its benefits but I never really got a chance to try it myself because I don't know where to start. Joining this workshop was such an eye opener for me and I learned to a lot from this. 

Essential Oils can be used in many ways such as relaxation, to relieve or sooth sickness like migraine, sinusitis, cough, etc. in a natural way.
 
 

Jirbie started the event by letting us introduce ourselves and sharing our expectations from the workshop. This is where I had a chance to know more about essentials oils through their experiences.
  

The day was very productive as we had a chance to make our own air spray, sensual bath salts, sugar & spice scrub and fire & sensual potion. For a first timer like me, doing this was so easy and fun as well!
 
  

Joining this workshop helped me to explore more about the benefits and use of essential oils in our daily lives. Thanks Jirbie for inviting me to this event. 😊

 
(©Jirbie of Couchwasabi)

0 comments