FOODTRIP(166): Revisiting 75 Lilac Cafe + Kitchen 2018

Revisited 75 Lilac Café + Kitchen last January 2018. I’ve already blogged about them HERE last 2016 when they opened in Bennt III bldg in Lilac St. in Marikina. This is already my 3rd time dining here.
  
Place is still cozy, clean and has a mix of modern and vintage decors. The ambiance is so good, perfect for long tambays with friends or family. This restaurant is very spacious and can accommodate lots of customers.

Menu here:
https://www.zomato.com/manila/75-lilac-cafe-kitchen-concepcion-dos-marikina-city/menu#tabtop

Here’s what we ordered:

Kare Kare (not sure of the exact price but I think it’s around Php300-400+)
 
-I do apologize for the photo since I used my phone camera that time but… IT’S ONE THE BEST KARE KARE I’ve tasted! The meat was cooked well and it even melts into your mouth! The veggies were very fresh and crunchy. I remembered it was a bit pricey though but worth it! And HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

3 Cheese Pizza (Php270)
“A crowd favorite! Combination of three cheeses: mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar!”
  
-Their 3 Cheese Pizza never fails me! Yummy!

Iced Latte (Php100)
 

75 Lilac Café + Restaurant never fails to impress me when it comes to their dishes, ambiance and service. Their Kare Kare and 3 Cheese are highly recommended. 😊

75 Lilac Cafe + Kitchen
Located at: GF Bennt III Bldg, 75 Lilac St., Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: 9am-10pm, Mon-Sun
Facebook: http://facebook.com/75Lilac
75 Lilac Cafe+Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments