FOODTRIP(167): Dakasi Milk Tea - Ayala Malls Marikina

Remembered the hype of milk teas few years ago? And yes, I was one of those who tried almost every milk tea stores in the market. There are lot of milk tea stands/shops now but only a few stands out for me.
  
Dakasi Milk Tea is one of the BEST milk tea shops I ALWAYS RECOMMEND to others. I remembered trying out my first Dakasi milk tea way back 2014 in Robinson’s Manila in Ermita. It was their Matcha milk tea that really stands out for me. Since then, I always crave for their milk tea but sadly, there is no Dakasi milk tea near our area (Marikina).

Imagine my excitement when I first saw they will be opening their Dakasi branch at Ayala Mall Marikina in Marikina Heights. Yes, a bit far our house but yay because it’s now in Marikina!

Their Dakasi branch in Marikina is very simple, clean and cozy. I like that they have their own shaking machine (if you know what I mean).
 

I haven’t tried yet other drinks but this Crème Coffee Latte with pearls (Large Php140 + Pearls Php20). Mine is either in 50 or 75% sugar and I love this since it’s like a milky and creamy version of coffee. That’s what I always love about Dakasi, their milk tea is milky, creamy and tastier.
 
Looking forward to trying out their Matcha milktea again soon! 😊 P.S. Please bring more Dakasi branches in Marikina.

Dakasi
Located at: Ground Floor, Ayala Malls Marikina Heights, Liwasang Kalayaan, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Opens at: 11AM – 9PM; Mon - Sun

1 comments

  1. Dakasi is my favorite milk tea store, the wintermelon milk tea is the best :)
    You can also check dakasi stores here, visit Ayala Land Malls.

    ReplyDelete