Maybelline Fit Me! Matte Poreless Liquid Foundation Review

Been meaning to try this product out last year but it was only then last January 2018 when I got a chance to try the Maybelline Fit Me! Matte Poreless Foundation. I've already bought this during the sale around June or July last year but only tried it lately. 
 
Since 2009, my everyday makeup consist of BB cream since I fear using a foundation for everyday use. I fear that my skin won't be able to breathe enough if I use foundation or fear that it may cause pimple breakouts since I'm used to using BB cream for 10 years!! I remembered the hype of this foundation last year since a lot of beauty gurus recommend this especially for oily skin type. Got so curious so I bought one for myself. Let's now find out if it really works well.

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte Poreless Foundation is a lightweight foundation that refines the pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. 
 

The packaging comes in a sturdy 30ml clear glass bottle without pump. I find it hard to dispense the product as sometimes it may become to messy and prone to spillage. Regular price is Php399 but I got during the sale for Php250. 
 
 
 

The scent is like a normal foundation.

I believe they have a wide range of shades released in the Philippines and got mine in 120 Classic Ivory. I've heard that this foundation oxidizes so I got this lighter shade. It matches my skin upon application. 
 
It provides light to medium build able coverage. Since I use this as an everyday makeup, I usually apply 1 layer then use a concealer to cover my blemishes. 
 

The consistency is runny though application is very smooth and easy. I prefer using a sponge applicator for this foundation.

Finish is semi matte and powdery. It gives of a natural look perfect for everyday use. 

Longevity: I use this foundation for my work everyday. Oil starts to build up after 2-3 hours so I blot and retouch. Before I end my 8 hour shift, the foundation already feels heavy and look cakey. Take note that I use my holy grail primer, Quicfx No Shine Mattifier as a primer and I'm working in an air conditioned environment. 

Review:
 
 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Light to medium coverage
- Perfect for everyday use
- Easy to apply
- Semi matte finish
- Natural finish
- Build able coverage
- Light weight
- Wide range of shades for every skin tone
- Affordable drugstore foundation

Cons:
- No pump
- Oil starts to build up on my nose after 2-3 hours
- Needed few retouches
- Poor coverage (still need a concealer for blemishes)

Even though it doesn't control well the oil on my face (even if with a primer), I still love using this as an everyday foundation. Not only it is affordable but it like that if feels light on my skin. Though I think this foundation is recommended for dry to normal skin. 

2 comments


  1. I've tried so many "long wearing" lipsticks that are total disappointments, but this is pretty astounding in it's longevity and coverage. MANY times better than the most expensive brands of long-wearing lipstick, including MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, Laura Mercier, etc.. It IS drying though, which is the nature of matte, long lasting lipstick, so I put lipbalm on top of it, and it's perfect
    https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Since 2009, my everyday makeup consist of BB cream since I fear using a foundation for everyday use. I fear that my skin won't be able to breathe enough ifRajshahi best it I use foundation or fear that it may cause pimple breakouts since I'm used to using BB cream for 10 years!! I remembered the hype of this foundation last year since a lot of beauty gurus recommend this especially for oily skin type. Got so curious so I bought one for myself. Let's now find out if it really works well.

    ReplyDelete