SCT Green Papaya Tea Tree Natural Bleaching and Cleansing Soap

Finally back with another whitening soap which I already consumed last year. I do apologize for this delayed post since I was too busy with LIFE this past few months. 
 
Been using whitening soaps since 2012 and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using whitening soaps instead as I believe it gives a permanent result. Right after trying out the SCT Glutathione Tea Tree Soap in October 2017, I immediately tried their other variant which is the SCT Glutathione Tea Tree Soap last November 2017. 

SCT Green Papaya Tea Tree Natural Bleaching and Cleansing Soap is an all natural and hand crafted skin lightening soap that can used by men and women.

Key Ingredients:
*GREEN PAPAYA - contains natural bleaching and cleansing properties. Contains Vitamin C that helps protect skin cells against sun damage. 
                                    - Removes dead skin cells
                                    - Contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxyl Acids) that prevents signs of aging and fine lines
                                     - Helps get rid of clogged pores to prevent acne and pimples
                                     - For skin lightening
                                      - Diminishes appearance of wrinkles

*GLUTATHIONE - a tripeptide consisting of cysteine, glycine, glutamate and functions as a major antioxidant. 
                                    - Inhibits melanin production
*TEA TREE - anti viral and anti fungal benefits

INGREDIENTS: Papaya Extract, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Water Caustic Soda, Soap Parfum and Tea Tree Oil.  

Packaging: It comes in a white box and the soap is sealed in plastic inside. The soap itself is color yellow. 
 
 
 
 

Weight: 135g

Price: Php134 (at their Shopee page)

Scent: Papaya and fruity scent

How to Use: Use as daily bath soap for face and body. Lather it gently and leave for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. Do not use for children under 5 years old. You may use SPF 15 and above moisturizer if you stay under the sun and skin dryness or micro-peeling occurs. For external use only and store in a cool dry place.

*NOTE:
You may experience the following for the first 3 days:
-Tingling sensation
-Redness (That means the soap is working)
-Tight feeling
-Micro peeling on the 3rd to the 5th day
Don’t be alarmed if you experience these because it is temporary. Avoid too much exposure to sun or use sun protection products to see faster results.

Review/result:

**Please take note that I’ve used this last November - December 2017
*(As a facial soap) - I use this 3-4x a week focusing/leaving it on my blemishes

*(As a body soap) – I use this 2-3x a day and leaving it on my skin for about 5-10 minutes
*1 bar of soap lasted for a month.

SKIN TONE: (January 2018)
 


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:


Pros:
- Moisturizing on the skin (especially on the body)
- Exfoliating
- Mild soap
- Fruity scent
- Lightens my skin a bit


Cons:
- Tingling sensation for my face
- Recommended for dry skin  

Among all the SCT soap (There are 4 variants of their soap and I'll already tried it all as of writing), I think this is the mild and moisturizing one. It helped my skin to become soft and smooth after use. By the way, I focused using this for my body instead since I was starting to have breakouts during this time due to stress (of life). When it comes to whitening, I saw minimal changes on my skin tone. 

 
For more info about the SCT Green Papaya Tea Tree Natural Bleaching and Cleansing Soap you may contact them below: 
Site || Facebook || Instagram || Lazada || Shopee 

1 comments

  1. Hi, which of the SCT soaps are most effective when it comes to whitening?

    ReplyDelete