FOODTRIP(165): Revisiting Manila Wings 2018

Since 2014, I’ve been doing my food trips in Lilac St. Marikina and at times, I do feel like coming back to the old restaurants I’ve been to like Mania Wings.

Manila Wings is one of the pioneer restaurants along Lilac St. and I’ve already blogged about this HERE in 2014. Can’t believe that I’m back here again after 4 years. 😊
   
Manila Wings is a diner fast food restaurant which specializes on American foods such as burgers and wings. Decors of the place has a-Riverdale-vibes and very colorful. Decors are almost still the same as well.

 
 
  
  


Here’s what we ordered:

Bacon Mushroom Melt (Php235)
“1/4lb patty, melted cheddar cheese, bacon, sautéed mushrooms”
 
-The patty was good and cooked well. I love the melted cheddar cheese along with the bacon and mushrooms. It was tasty and would recommend this!

Street Tacos Sisig (2pcs – Php150)
“Soft flour tortilla, shredded lettuce, salsa, garlic sauce, cilantro-onion relish”
 
-Tacos and sisig?? YEEEES! This was unexpectedly good. Though I think it’s a bit pricey for a small amount.

Grilled Cheese Squares and Tomato Dip (Php175)
“Grilled cheese in buttered sliced bread with smokey tomato dip”
-Cheese lover here and I totally love this! The grilled cheese sandwich itself is a good appetizer though I find the tomato dip a bit sour for my liking.

 
It’s been 4 years since I last went here and my 2nd time and still haven’t tried their famous wings. Haha Overall, I had a nice time dining here this 2018 and would love to come back here again for to try their wings one of this days. 😊

Manila Wings
Located at: 40 Lilac Street, Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: Mon – Sun; 12nn-11pm
Phone number: +63 9088221183; 02 3985408
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manilawings/
Manila Wings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments