FOODTRIP (15): Manila Wings + Udderly Delicious Milkshakes and Desserts

Been wanting to try one of the newest foodies in Lilac St. Marikina, the Manila Wings. Manila Wings serves burgers, fries, rice meals, chicken and more. It is located along Lilac St. in SSS Marikina.
 
  


The place has nice 80’s diner interior. Though I think they still lack more design to the place. The place is clean and enough to accommodate people.
 

Upon sitting, we were immediately given the menu. We actually have seen the menu before so I already have the idea of what to order. But was surprised to see that they already have added a lot to their menu. **Sorry wasn’t able to take a picture of their menu**


Food were served in 10 minutes, I think. So here’s what we ordered:

Manila Wings Rice Meal

I should have ordered this instead. Their own Manila Wings chicken was superb! Definitely delicious and a must try for me! Very tasty with a sweet taste. It’s like Bon Chon but not that sweet. I say, this a must try when you go visit Manila Wings.

Honey Chicken Rice Meal

This is what I actually ordered. It’s still yum for me with a taste of garlic. I thought this was the tasty one because it has a honey on it. But I really didn’t taste the honey instead so I just added a seasoning instead to make it more tasty for me.


Fries with Gravy and Cheese

Yum yum! I liked how the gravy with cheese blended when you eat the fries. Btw, I think they really use real fries ‘coz there’s still the skin of the fries on the sides.


For me, Manila Wings own recipe Chicken is a really must try. We even ordered extra rice for our meal! Try their 6pcs manila wings chicken! Haven’t pictured the menu, but I think this is a bit pricey for me just for a chicken meal/chicken wings/burgers etc. Honestly, I actually backed off the first time I saw their menu especially when I saw their burgers priced at Php200+ or a fries pricing at Php140+. Price not okay for me but food is definitely delicious.

Manila Wings
Located at: #40 Lilac Street, Hacienda Heights Marikina City
Phone Number: 0922 866 4327
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manilawings


After eating at Manila Wings, we went to Udderly Delicious Milkshakes and Desserts still at Lilac St.

Been craving for milkshake that day so tried their milkshake. Udderly Delicious Milkshakes serves different milkshakes and you can even make you own milkshakes.

Here how to do it: **grabbed from https://www.zomato.com/manila/udderly-delicious-milkshakes-and-desserts-concepcion-dos-marikina-city/menu#tabtop**
 
 



They also have their own milkshake menu that’s what we ordered. We got the Bubblegum Mallows Milkshake and Choco Banana Peanut butter Milkshake


I like my own milkshake since Bubble gum flavor is one of my fave! 
 
I loved how it perfectly combined with mallows and this no too sweet for me which I really liked. The Choco Banana Peanut butter was also good but didn’t liked it that much because it’s too sweet for me and I’m not really into sweets. But I think this will be delish for you if you’re a sweet tooth.

 
 I didn’t liked much of their place because it was too gloomy for me. Though I liked the couch we sat on because it was really comfy with pillows on it.

Udderly Delicious Milkshakes
Located at: 60-D Lilac St. Hacienda Heights Subd. Concepcion 2 Marikina City
Phone Number: (02) 738 6833
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UdderlyDeliciousMilkshakesAndDesserts

0 comments