FOODTRIP (17) : Pan De Amerikana

Went to Pan De Amerikana in Marikina with Rina last January (2014). 
 
 

Pan de Amerikana has been serving pandesal since 1950’s. They’re also famous for the giant pandesal priced for Php55 only! Though we weren’t able to try that one. They already have 4 branches around the Metro (Marikina, Katipunan, Greenhills and Makati). Nice right? We went to the Marikina branch (1st branch) since I also live in Marikina. 

So here’s what we ordered:
 
 
 

They do actually have nice interiors around though I wasn’t able to take good photos at the place. 
 
 
The place was really nice as well as the interiors. I can say that the food we ordered were average on my taste. The pasta I ordered was not quite tasty for me. Price was okay though. Maybe will try their famous pandesal once I get back here SOON :))

Pan de Amerikana
Located at: 92 General Ordonez Street, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Phone Number:(02) 4752398, +63 9175308824
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandeAmerikanaOfficial


post signature

0 comments