FOODTRIP(168): Hotch Potch Resto Cafe

Looking for a good and new place to eat last Sunday, Grace and I dined in at Hotch Potch Resto Cafe in Lilac St. Marikina. Been passing this restaurant for a while and was so curious with this new restaurant. 
 
Hotch Potch Cafe is a restaurant and cafe which specializes with cakes, breads, coffee and local delights. The interior is very minimalist with black and white decors all over the place. The place is clean, cozy and neat. 
  
 
 

Here's the menu: (click the photo to enlarge)
  

Here's what we ordered:

Chicken Cordon Bleu (Php190)
"with cheesy bechamel sauce"
 
- Chicken cordon bleu is one the dishes I truly love (since it has a cheese) so I always have high expectations when it comes to this kind of dishes. And their version didn't failed me! The chicken was tender and the cooked well. And the cheese with the ham inside was so delish! The bechamel sauce was so creamy and cheesy and all of this melts into your mouth. Mouthwatering indeed! My friend who already went here before recommended this dish and so I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND this!! :) Price is affordable and was good for the 2 of us. Though I think I can eat this just for myself! haha

4 Cheeze Pizza (Php250)
"Mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, feta"
 
- I'm a cheese lover indeed and I love this!!! The 4 cheese was perfect and not that nakakaumay. Also recommended!

Cafe Mocha (Php95)
 
- Their cafe mocha was just okay for me. 

Overall, my friend and I really had a GREAT TIME dining here. All dishes we ordered were so good. Will comeback for their Chicken Cordon Bleu and 4 Cheese Pizza and would also love to try their other dishes. :)

Hotch Potch Resto Cafe
Located at: BENNT III Bldg., 75 Lilac Street Marikina City
Opens at: 11:30AM - 10PM; Tuesday - Sunday
Phone number: 0917 853 5106
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hotchpotchcafe.ph/
Hotch Potch Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments