FOODTRIP(93): Miguel & Maria

Since Miguel & Maria in Lilac St., Marikina opened their restaurant, I've already been hearing LOTS of positive reviews from customers who have already dined in their place. For the longest time, I've always wanting to try here but every time I pass by their place, there were always lot of customers dining in. 
 

So a few weeks ago, went at Miguel and Maria at around 3pm to finally try their foods. At 3pm, there were only 1 group of customers inside. 

 
The place is divided into 3 sections. Place is also a bit small but there were lots of tables and chairs, enough to accommodate maybe up to 30+ or maybe even more people dining inside. 
 
  

Menu was immediately handed to us upon seating. Here's the menu from Zomato: 
http://www.zomato.com/manila/miguel-maria-concepcion-dos-marikina-city/menu#food

The dishes were served after 10-20 minutes. So here's what we ordered: 

Baby Back Ribs (Php250) 
"A generous slab of back ribs, marinated in our homemade rib sauce, grilled to perfection. Served with a slide of coleslaw and plain rice" 
- I like that this baby back ribs are so tender and very easy to chew. For the price of Php250 only, I was quite surprised how BIG their serving was. Another extra rice to finish this one :) 

Baked Salmon (Php300) 
"Norweigan salmon topped with 3 kinds of cheese, garnished with the finest herbs from Miguel & Maria. Served with mashed potato and roasted vegetables" 
- Their baked salmon was perfection! Their soft baked salmon along with the 3 cheese served with a rice really made me full. Serving was also suprisingly huge. 

Mac and Cheese (Php220) 
"Macaroni smothered in our homemade cheese sauce. A sure winner!" 
- Of course, I ordered this famous dish that almost everyone who tried here, highly recommend this. Very creamy and cheesy. I think it is also best to share since I find that there is an "umay-factor" with this dish. Serving size was a bit small for the price. 

Overall, I had a great time dining here. I liked that the dishes we ate are worth for the price. Servings were huge (except for the Mac & Cheese) and we really really got so full! Haha I would highly recommend this to everyone. Just that, I would advise to avoid peak hours or better yet dine here during weekdays (maybe around 2-4pm) to avoid lining up. :) 


Miguel & Maria 
Located at: 89 Lilac St. corner Panorama St., Concepcion Dos Marikina City 
Opens at: 11AM-10PM 
Phone number: 02 2469069 ext 864 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/miguelandmaria
Miguel & Maria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments