REVIEW(S): Naturactor Makeup Base

Naturactor is one of the most famous brands here in the Philippine since the Cover Face Foundation was introduced to the Filipino market years ago. But a makeup primer? I must admit that I haven't heard of that until today.
 

So say hello to this Naturactor Makeup Base that was sent to me by Cheska's Store a few weeks ago along with other products that I already reviewed on my blog and Youtube channel.
I really have no idea about this one so I made a lil' research on their website here

Description: It is a makeup base cream to control skin color 

Product info: 
- foundation cream 
- All two color 

Moisturizing ingredients: 
- Aloe vera extract 
- Shisoha extract -
 Houttuynia cordata extract 

Packaging: This product comes in a plastic box. The product/makeup base comes in a handy tube.
As you can see, the information provided are all written in Japanese.
 

Volume: 30g 

Price: Php400

Shades:
According to their website, this Naturactor Makeup Base has 2 shades. The natural shade was sent to me. The makeup base has a light beige color and it glides smoothly when spread. 

Consistency: It reminds me of the consistency of a lotion. This makeup base is a bit oily on my face when used. 

Scent: With slight floral scent. 

How To Use: Using your fingers, dab a little on your face and evenly spread it out. 

When applied to the face with full makeup: 
- Forgot to take a "before" photo but good thing, I took a photo right after a film a video and this is the closest one I can get. 

After 3 hours: 
 
- I really haven't done anything for 3 hours right after I put on my makeup (just edited a video and checked my social media accounts for 3 hours), as you can see, oil starts to build up on my T-zone. 

After 6 hours: 
 
- I felt so greasy already that I had to use a blotting paper. I used 4 blotting paper for this one.

Pros: 
- Very light weight 
- Very moisturizing, perfect for dry skin
- Handy packaging 
- Affordable for a makeup primer/moisturizer 

Cons: 
- Not advisable for oily skin 

Verdict: Overall, I do highly recommend this primer/makeup base for those who have a dry skin. I find this primer very moisturizing so it is perfect for dry skin. What I also liked about this product is that it keep my eye makeup, eyebrow pencil and blush on place for 6 hours of my review. Since I do have an oily skin, I don't recommend this one since it made my face already greasy after 3 hours. 

 Naturactor Makeup Base is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments