FOODTRIP(100): Octoboy Lilac

Been at Octoboy Lilac twice and my first experience (last year) wasn't really that good. They were still starting out that time so it's okay. Came back here a few days as I was badly craving for a Takoyaki. 
 

Since I saw their full menu at Zomato, I actually wanted to dine here for their Japanese foods. But was kinda confused when we came here since they only have their Takoyaki photos in the Octoboy booth. Not sure if they have the menu on Ersao. Well, my fault since I wasn't able to ask haha. 

 
 

Anyway, we had 2 Takoyaki orders (6 pcs per order) plus 3 free Takoyaki for every 2 orders. So we had a total of 15 Takoyaki pcs. We had it for take out. Their Takoyaki was heaven, I tell you!! 15 pcs weren't even enough to satisfy us. We wanted mooooore!! Haha It was very very satisfying!! Would really love to come back here soon! :) 


Octoboy Lilac 
Located at: GF Paul Marcs Centre, Lilac Sr corner Rancho Avenue, Concepcion Dos Marikina City (beside Ersao) 
Opens at: 2-10PM Tues-Thu; 2PM-11:30PM Fri-Sun; Mon-closed
Octoboy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments