FOODTRIP(101): Crepeman Lilac

I already went here a lot of times since last year but wasn't able to blog.

I remembered being fascinated by crepes every time a there was a crepe stand in our school in college. Image how happy am I when I first found out that there was a new Crepe stand in the neighborhood :))
 
Crepeman offers lots of different kind of crepes from their Sweet Crepes to Savory Crepes. I can't seem to choose what tastes best as both are deliciously good!

 
 

I have tried a lot of crepes from Crepeman but here's what we ordered that time:
Chaos (Mango, Banana, Peaches, Choco Spread, Whipped Cream and kisses) Php 110
 
I love how the texture of their crepe was, crunchy and good. The combination of the different kind of sweetness of all the fruits and chocos included was the best! The servings was big that I actually took home what's left. Price is affordable and reasonable.

Definitely recommended for sulit desserts to try at Lilac St :) 

Crepeman Lilac
Located at: 56-B Lilac Street, Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: 11AM-11PM Mon-Sun
Phone num: 02 9456717
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrepemanCafe/
Crepeman Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments