FOODTRIP(97): Flaming Pig

Looking for another place to eat, we dined at Flaming Pig located at Katipunan St, a few blocks from Bay Tree/Puregold. 

Place is very spacious and I believe that they also have a 2nd floor. On my estimate, they can accommodate maybe 25-30 customers (or more) on the first floor. They have an aircon and non aircon area.
 
 

Staffs were very accommodating and they immediately handed us the menu upon seating. Here's the menu I got from Zomato site: (http://www.zomato.com/manila/flaming-pig-concepcion-dos-marikina-city/menu#tabtop)

Here's what we ordered: 

Texas BBQ Ribs (unli rice & drinks-Php185) 

Grilled Liempo (unli rice & drinks-Php175) 
- I find both dishes dry and lack seasoning. The Texas BBQ Ribs were a bit hard to slice while the I had to ask for the seasoning on the Grilled Liempo. Though they gave us large amount of servings for both dishes. 

Seafood Pizza (Php135) 
- Not recommended to order if you want an appetizer or an extra order. Their seafood pizza is as big as the plate and they used pita bread as a dough. There was a lil' amount of seafood included and the cheese was so empowering. The taste was more cheesy and salty rather than the seafood flavor. I think it is best to eat this as a pulutan instead. 

Overall, I think the unli rice and drinks meals are very affordable and sulit given the price. Though, I'm not really satisfied with the taste as I find it too ordinary. 

Flaming Pig 
Located at: 90 Katipunan St., Concepcion Dos Marikina City 
Opens: 9AM-2PM; 6PM-11PM 
Phone num: 0906 1088019 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FLAMINGPIGmarikina/

Flaming Pig Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments