REVIEW(S): Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #1 Berry Red

It's been almost 2 years already when I first started using lip tints as I find it very affordable, easy to use and long lasting compared to other lip products. 
 

I remembered buying my first lip tint, which was this Etude House Dear Darling Tint in 2014. I wasn't really into beauty blogging before so I wasn't able to share a review about this. Since then, I've been switching with different Korean lip tints brand for over 2 years namely, The Face Shop's My Lip Eat Cherry, Tony Moly's Tony Tint and Peri Pera's Tint Water. 

For today's review, I'll be sharing with you my thoughts on the Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #01 Berry Red. 

Description: "Easy to apply and long-lasting, this gel-based tint provides lips with a healthy, flushed look on lips." 

Packaging: This doesn't come in a box but this lip tint comes in a sealed plastic. The product itself comes in this cute glass tube. It also comes in a doe-foot applicator. The expiration date is also indicated.
 

Price: Php248 

Volume: 24g 
Consistency: Jelly-watery type of tint that easily glides well on the lips. 

Color/Shades: I believe that there are 4 shades available but I got mine in 01 Berry Red which has a hint of pink and red shade. 

- The color is not that pigmented as I have to dab a few times on lips just to achieve the color/shade that I desired. 

Swatch: 

When used: 
 
At 2:31 AM
 
At 5:30 AM
 
At 8:38 AM
 
Sharing with you my video review of EH Dear Darling Tint on my Youtube channel below:

Pros: 
- Hydrating 
- Moisturizing 
- Glides well on the lips 
- Easy to use 
- Natural looking 
- Cute packaging 

Cons: 
- Not long lasting (I believe that after 4 hours of use, I have to retouch my lips as the color wasn't as vibrant as I first applied it) 
- I still need to apply more layers to be able to achieve my desired shade. 
Verdict: 
- I've already used this one in 2014 and I was only able to review it now. 
- I really like this lip tint compared yo water tints as it has a jelly consistency that makes my lips very moisturizing. 
- The color/shade is very natural and perfect for everyday look. 
- Though after 6 hours of using this EH Dear Darling Tint, the color wasn't as vibrant as compared to when I first applied it. As I want a more vibrant shade, I did dabbed the product a lot of times on my lips just achieve my desired color. But if you're into a natural looking color, I think 2-3 dab on your lips will do. 
- Also, I think after 3-4 hours, a retouch is already a must. :)

***Please watch out for my Part II of this review as I'll also be reviewing another lip tint from the Etude House, the Dear Darling Water Tint :)

1 comments

  1. Brand Makeup 5 Colors Batom Super Ice Cream Lip Gloss Matte Waterproof Long Lasting Makeup Liquid Lipstick Sweet Red Lip Tint

    makeup #instamakeup #toptags #cosmetic #cosmetics #fashion #eyeshadow #lipstick #gloss #mascara #palettes #eyeliner #lip #lips #tar #concealer #foundation #powder #eyes #eyebrows #lashes #lash #glue #glitter #crease #primers #base #beautiful #linhcorner

    See more at here: https://tinyurl.com/linhcornerlipstick

    ReplyDelete