FOODTRIP(106): The Old Spaghetti House Cubao

A few weeks ago, we went at The Old Spaghetti House at their Ali Mall/Cubao branch for a dinner. I've been to some of TOSH branches already but it's my first time at their Ali Mall branch. 
 

Went there around 8-9PM and the there were few customers inside. The place is spacious and I love the classy vintage design on this branch. Menu was handed to us upon seating. 

There are really lots of dishes to choose from and this time here's what we ordered: 

Mac & Cheese (Php175) 
- Their Mac & Cheese is very cheesy and creamy to which I liked. Just a bit "umay" after a few bites. Serving size was just okay. 

American Baked Spareribs (Baked Barbeque Ribs with Melted Cheese served with Anato Rice) (Php265)
- I find their Baked Spareribs a bit dry for my taste. The nachos on the side was okay. Another cup of rice is a must for this dish. 

Seafood Pizza 11 inch (Mussels, Cream Dori Fillet, Shrimps, Squid, Mozarella Cheese) (Php 350) 
- Totally loved their Seafood pasta. It was very cheesy and I can actually taste the seafood flavor in it. Toppings were a bit few though it was okay since the taste was very flavorful. Servings (11inch) were more than enough for 2 persons. 

Matcha Green Tea (Php115) 
- I really love their Matcha Green Tea and I ALWAYS order this one everytime I dine at TOSH. Their matcha is not too sweet, just the perfect taste for me. 

Overall, I had great time dining at TOSH Cubao branch. The place and food were all great and I can't wait to dine here again. 
The Old Spaghetti House - Cubao branch 
Located at: GF Alimall Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City 
Opens at: 10AM-9PM 
Phone number: 913 7410 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/TheOldSpaghettiHouse
The Old Spaghetti House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments