Baguio FOODTRIP(75): Pizza Volante Session Road

During our day 2 in Baguio, we went at Pizza Volante along Session Road in Baguio.
 

As we were scouting for some new foodspot to eat in Baguio, we came across a place something I'm familiar off, Pizza Volante. It's one of the famous food spot in Baguio open 24/7. I have read positive and negative reviews about this place so we gave it a try.

The place is a bit small, dim and crowded. We came at around 8:30 PM already and there were lots of customers in the place. We sat beside the counter slash kitchen area.

Staff immediately handed us the menu. I wasn't able to take photos of the menu as I was really really hungry that time to take photos haha! Anyway, we were amazed to see the menu carefully sorted so you can easily choose between pasta dishes, breakfast, salads, waffles, soup, beef, pork, fish, pizza drinks, etc.


After 15-20 minutes of waiting, here's what we ordered:

Shrimp Pasta (Php 119)
"Tasty shrimp, garlic, olive oil, tomatoes, wine and fragrant spices make the dish especially mouth watering"


- I find this shrimp pasta watery and bland. The only reason I was able to finish this meal is because I was terribly hungry. If I wasn't hungry that time, I don't think I'll be able to finish this. Actually, this wasn't really my order but the girl who served us this dish told us this was the Pasta Alfredo. I was really confused since it doesn't look like a Pasta Alfredo, no white sauce or cream. After serving the real Pasta Alfredo, that when I found out that I was served the Shrimp pasta instead. Tsk.


Pasta Alfredo (Php 112)
"A delicious classic pasta sauce made with cream, mushroom, bacon and dashes of spice with garlic bread and roast chicken"


- I was able to taste this one and yes, I liked it. Much better than the Shrimp Pasta.


Mozarella Cheese Pizza 10" (Php 199)
"Real mozzarella dripping generously the way it should over our special pizza sauce and yeast crust. Nice and chewy."


- Nothing fancy. Just an ordinary cheese pizza.


Overall, I wasn't really impressed with the food we ate. The server didn't even knows what we is serving. What I only liked about them is that their open 24/7. That's it. Will I comeback? Might try their Camp John Hay branch next time I visit Baguio but not to this branch.


Pizza Volante
Located at: 82 Session Rd, Baguio City, Benguet
Phone number: 074-445-0777
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Pizza-Volante-Session-Rd


More of my Baguio trip here: 
Baguio DAY 1 
Canto Ketchup Food Community 
Baguio DAY 2 
Ummason Korean Restaurant 
Laperal Whitehouse 
Mines View, Wright Park, The Mansion 
Loakan Shoot 
Pizza Volante 
Harrison Night Market Haul 
Loakan Shoot 
Baguio DAY 3

1 comments