FOODTRIP(81): Zomato Goes To Buffy's Tagaytay

During our Zomato out of town foodie meet up, we stopped by at Buffy's in Tagaytay before we went back to Manila. 
 

Buffy's offers variety of dairy products using carabao milk. 
They have milk, ice cream, yoghurt, pastillas and white cheese. 

I was able to taste the chocolate and ube ice cream. 
 
I liked the chocolate ice cream most. 
Their ice cream was very creamy and a bit different from the usual ice cream we eat. 
I also got to try the Blueberry milk which is I think the best selling one. 
Their yoghurt is creamy and thick but a bit sour for my taste. 

By the way, they also have other foods/meals offered upstairs. 

The place upstairs is very spacious and comfy. 


Buffy's 
Located at: Unit 1A - LMMC Building, Sta. Rosa Tagaytay Road, Tagaytay City 
Phone number: 09175069531: (+63 46) 443 9455 
Opens at: 8AM-10PM 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/buffysmilk

Buffy's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments