FOODTRIP(86): Super Duck Modern Tea Shop, SM Cyberwest

If you have read my blog or review, I've been to Super Duck Modern Tea Shop Banawe branch a few weeks ago for a foodie meetup. And yes, I've been craving for their tea since that day so I decided to comeback at their "mas-convenient-for-me-branch" in SM Cyberwest (near SM North). 
 

Just a small intro, Super Duck Modern Tea Shop is a famous Taiwanese tea shop that originated from Lukang ChangHua County, Taiwan and was brought to the Philippines in 2012. Currently, they already have 3 branches in QC and 1 in Ortigas area. 

For this branch, place is a bit small with 3 tables, 1 long table and a few chairs inside. It's a go to place, just perfect for my cravings that time. 

This time I got the Rose Lemon White Tea with Aloe (Php100)
- Drinking this tea was so refreshing for me as I was really so tired and thirsty from walking. I like that I can taste the sinkers and the tea itself. 

Choffee Pearl Milk Tea (Php120) 
- Nice combination of coffee and milk tea. I like that I can really taste the coffee as I was a bit sleepy that time. Haha 

Oh btw, though I wasn't able to order foods that time, I just wanna share that they have lots of new products for everyone to try. The best one for me is the Crispy Shrooms. A really must try. 

Super Duck Modern Tea SM Cyberwest branch is featured on the vlog I made that day :)

Overall, I liked that they have a small go to place near SM North. Hopefully they'll branch out soon para I can easily buy more of their drinks in the future. Hehe 

Thank you Super Duck, I'll definitely be back again :) 

Super Duck Modern Tea Shop, SM Cyberwest 
Located at: 2nd Floor, SM Cyberwest Edsa corner West Avenue, Brgy. Bungad, QC 
Opens at: 24hrs / Sun : 12NN - 9PM 
Phone number: 2469069 ext 237 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SuperDuckTea

Super Duck Modern Tea Shop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments