FOODTRIP(79): Beeffalo by Hotrocks

One of the best food spots/restaurant in Marikina is Beeffalo by Hotrocks in Gil Fernando Ave., located near the Engineering Road of Marikina. 
 

When I was younger, I used to pass by this road upon going to the school. As I remember, the place was used to be a land field and nothing much to see. Until a few years ago, when restaurants started to arise. A few of which was Beeffalo which I usually hear years ago but didn't had a chance to visit until now. 

Beeffalo by Hotrocks is famous for their affordable steaks and ribs. 

We went here at around 4pm. Place is very spacious and cozy. You can choose to dine in inside or outside. 

You can see lots of vintage designs all over the place. 
Menu can be found here: https://www.zomato.com/manila/beeffalo-by-hotrocks-santo-nino-marikina-city

Here's what we ordered: 

Cheesy Chops (served with Buttered pasta or rice) (Php240) 
"Pork Chop loaded with mozarella and ham" 
- And I loveeeed it! I love cheese and any dishes with cheese. The mozarella cheese oozing inside the chicken has the best combination ever. Btw, my order of the dish comes with a garlic rice. And what I also liked about them is that they're very generous with the servings given. Lool how big this dish was. YAY! 

Baby Back Ribs single (Php285) 
- Their Baby back ribs version is very sweet and tasty. Though not a fan or ribs or bbq sauce, I find this dish very yummy. Servings were huge just like the Cheesy Chops. 

Three - Cheese Pizza (Php125) 
- I'm a big fan of thin crust pizza since I immediately get full when I eat the normal crust pizzas. Haha I wanna enjoy the meal more so I really prefer thin crusts. Though I find their Three Cheese Pizza really good, I think my expectations of more cheese doesn't live up to it. They lack more cheese as for my taste. 
Overall, I really really liked this restaurant a lot. And yes, I will definitely come back for more dishes to try (and HQ photos to share since I only have my phone camera that time). Thumbs up to this restaurant! :) 

Beeffalo by Hotrocks 
Located at: Lot 6 Block 3, Gil Fernando Ave., Sto. Nino Marikina City 
Phone num: 0939 113 0772 
Opens at: 11:00AM-10:00PM, Mon-Sun 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/beeffalo.marikina
Beeffalo by Hotrocks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments