FOODTRIP(77): CafeTography (now Mad House)

A few weeks ago, we went at Cafetography (now Mad House)in Rainbow St near Lilac St. 

Looking for a new food spot to eat lunch and for the nth time, haha, we decided to eat at Cafetography (now Mad House) just beside Papa Pol's and SSS Elementary School. I've always passed by this plave but wasn't able to give it a try since the last time we went here (last year), there were lots of people inside. 
 
To give you an idea of what they offer, menu can already found outside/on their non aircon area. 

We came at around 3pm so there were not customers except us. Place is spacious but a bit gloomy and dim. As the name itself, I was expecting more photography/artistic decors on the place. 

There are also other menu located at the counter. 

After of 10-15 minutes of waiting, our orders came. Here's what we ordered: 

Breakfast Platter with bacon, sausage, hungarian sausage and 2 eggs (Php120) 

- What I like about this meal is that they really give huuuge amount of servings. This also comes with a free rice so it's really sulit especially that this meal is for Php120 only. But don't expect much on the taste. 

Chicken Snaps ala carte Italian Cheese Flavor 

- I already forgot the exact price for the ala carte but it's around Php 70-80. Not impressed with this meal as I find it too bland for a cheese flavor. Even the sauce taste normal for me. Though thumbs up for the servings given. 

Coffee Jelly Frappe (Php75) 
- This is the only thing that impressed me the most. The frappe was placed on a big glass mug. For the price of Php75, servings were superb. Their Coffee Jelly Frappe was good, not too sweet for me. Totally recommended. Overall, I like that they offer us big amount of servings for the meals. I also like the Coffee Jelly Frappe a lot. 


What I didn't like is the ambiance and the quality of the foods. It just taste normal, nothing extraordinary. I thinks they should also improve on their decors to attract more customers in the future. 

Cafetography (now Mad House)
Located at: 43 Rainbow St., Concepcion Dos Marikina City 
Opens at: 11AM-11PM 
Phone number: 6210475 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/CafeTography
CafeTography Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

0 comments