FOODTRIP(85): 8 Cuts Burger Blends, Trinoma

Looking for a new place to eat in Trinoma (rather than my usual fastfood chains go to), I discovered a nice and affordable burger joint while browsing at Zomato page.
 
We came at 8 Cuts Burger Blends in Trinoma at around 5-6pm on a weekday and was so glad that they were not full.

Place is a bit small but it's okay for me since we were the 2nd customer that time. Haha Though I think that the place can get crowded especially during peak hours or weekends. Design is very casual with a bit of vintage diner vibes. 

Menu was immediately handed to us upon seating. Menu can be found here: 
http://www.zomato.com/manila/8-cuts-burger-blends-trinoma-mall-quezon-city/menu#tabtop

Here's what we ordered: 

Four Cheese 2.0 Burger (1/4lb - Php255) 
"A beef bomb blend of chuck and short rub, yellow cheddar, monterey cheese, parmesan crusted mozarella, garlic aioli and fried basil oil on Sesame seed bun" 

- I liked the distinct taste of the burger patty that they have as it has a combination of sweet and salty taste. The burger patty was juicy, yummy and not that greasy. I was also surprised as this 1/4lb burger was more than enough for my small tummy. Though, I think their Four Cheese didn't really meet my expectations as I was looking for that oozing cheese or more cheese from the burger. 

Hangover Burger (1/4lb - Php295) 
"Onion-griddled big game blend patty of hanger & brisket, yellow cheddar, crisp prosciutto, fried egg, arugula, honey, sweetly spiced BBQ sauce & house aioli oil on a sesame seed bun" 

- This looks and tastes more appetizing than my Four Cheese burger as the combination of every ingredients included on Hangover tastes so perfect. It also has that distinct sweet and salty taste of burger. 

Add ons: 
Rated GP : Skinny Fries + Soda (+Php99) 
- The skinny fries was really a "skinny" fries, just the normal taste of a regular fries. 

*Pls take note that they require a 10% service charge 


8 Burger Blends clips included on my latest vlog attempt: 

For me, the prices are quite affordable especially with the quality of the burgers that they offer. Highly recommended burgers for everyone. 

8 Cuts Burger Blends, Trinoma 
Located at: 2nd Flr Trinoma Mall QC 
Phone number: 7303884 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/8cutsburgerblends

8 Cuts Burger Blends Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments