Where To Eat in Baguio: Ili-Likha Artist Village

Last October 11-14, 2018, we went to Baguio City for a 4d3n trip. If you've been following my blog, you might notice that I have this yearly trip to Baguio ever since 2016. The reason I do this is because I miss the cold weather, food and just the laid back life in Baguio. I also go back to Baguio in different months just because I want to experience different weather here. 
 
Looking for a different place to eat in Baguio, I came across Ili-Likha Artist Village while browsing. I've heard it and attempted to visit the place few years ago but didn't bothered to find it. Finally got a chance to find this place and it's truly worth it! 

During our 3rd day in Baguio, we had our early lunch at Ili-Likha Artist Village in Assumption Road near Session Road. From our transient we rode a taxi and just asked us to drop us off at the corner of Assumption Road near Session Road since he isn't really familiar with the place. Then we just walk our way until we saw the Ili-Likha. It's hidden by a huge so you won't actually notice that it is a place to eat.
 

Ili-Likha Artist Village opened in 2014, is like a huge tree house with built with recyclable materials such as scrap materials, bottles, glass, cement, wood, trees, etc. I like the artsy concept and homey ambiance. 
 

Upon entering, the staff were so kind enough to inform us that there are no entrance fee and we are free to explore the place. I was really AMAZED on the how the place was built. It's a huge tree house with different stalls inside. 
 

You'll really enjoy exploring the place as every corner of this tree house tells a different story.
 
  
 
  
 
 

Since we went here at around 11 in the morning, not all the stalls were opened. We decided to order at Balbacua which serves breakfasts and some organic foods. 
  

Though here's what we ordered:

Organic Pork Tocino (Php115)
 

Soy Garlic Wing (Php75)
 

Honestly forgot what this one is :( 
 

Same as this. :( 
 

Coffee Jelly (Php75) and Chia Fresca (Php60)
   
All the foods from Balbacua were great! Also affordable! :)
 
By the way, we came back here during our 4th and last day for an early lunch. We decided to meet up here with my Kiseeeg friend (barkada) who was also in Baguio. We decided to order 
 

Here's what we ordered during our 2nd visit here:

Mushroom Carbonara from Lihim ni Maria (Php120) 
 

This one is from Balbacua 
 

I think both drinks are from Lihim ni Maria
  

Also, discovered a GREAT SPOT over here which I didn't see during my first visit.
 
 
I had a great time exploring and dining here though not all the stalls were opened when we went here. This place is definitely a MUST VISIT in Baguio! Will come back here for sure! :) 
 
Ili-likha Artist Village 
Located at: #32 Assumption Road Brgy. Kabayanihan, Baguio City
Opens at: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM

 
 
 
 

0 comments