Merzy The First Velvet Tint Review

Say hello to one CURRENT FAVORITE LIP TINT!!! It's the Merzy The First Velvet Lip Tint!!!
 
Recently, I've been back to using lip tints as my everyday lip color as I find them easy to use and long lasting especially during my work. (I usually work for 16 hours a day and have no time to retouch my lips). I remembered starting to be a lip tint girl way back 2014/2015 and almost tried most of the famous Korean tints. Glad that now, there are A LOT of new Korean tints to choose from!

A weeks ago, I discovered the Merzy tints from Hicharis and girl.. I got so addicted to their tints! 
 
'MERZY' means 'Another Me Inside of Me' and 'Merge' implying that the other me and I are combined together. 
 
Merzy The First Velvet Lip Tint has a deep and strong cocktail shades, fluffy velvet texture and perfect long lasting. 

The packaging comes in a simple black box and you can easily see the shades on the tint itself. Besides that, shades can be seen at the bottom part. It also comes in the usual doe foot applicator.  This weighs for 4.5g and priced for only Php490!!! (Originally for Php790) (Click HERE for the direct link)
 
 
 
   

The texture is smooth and feels lightweight upon application. This tint is highly pigmented as you can easily see the color in just one swipe. I usually put 3-4 dots on my lips and spread it using my finger for that ombre lips. Sometimes, I add more just to make it vibrant. This can easily dry on lips so you must apply this tint very fast.  

They have it in 7 cocktail shades:
V1 Bloody Mary (Ripe Tomato Red)
V2 Jack Rose (Unripe Apple MLBB)
V3 Cassis Orange (Fresh and Frizzy Orange Soda)
V4 Shirley Temple (Shinny and Bright Ruby Pomegranate)
V5 Peach Crush (Sweet and fresh Peach Pink)
V6 Firenze Negroni (An attractive, sweet and sour Brick-colored wine)
  
   

Watch the review now up on my Youtube channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Highly pigmented
- Long lasting
- Lightweight
- Easily glides well on the lips
- No tugging
- Perfect for everyday use
- Vibrant shade
- Can be natural/gradient finish to full lips
- Love the classy and handy packaging

Cons:
- Easily dries on the lips so you must spread the tint on your lips right away
- Can be hard to remove
- Can only be bought on Korea? (Not sure if there's a legit seller here but I believe Hicharis shipping is already available directly in the Philippines on some items)

Since I've been using this as my everyday tint for a few weeks now, I love how I can play with this tint from ombre to full lip depending on my mood. The formula is truly velvety and light weight. Since I'm working for 16 hours a day, I wouldn't worry about reapplying tints on my lips since this one is very long lasting. I only re apply when I needed to like after I ate or brush my teeth. I also love the shade selection as I can easily play and mix them for a different tone. I personally love V6 Firenze Negroni since it's a mix brick red to dark orange tone which is my kind of shade.

 
👉👉👉 Head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!): http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller or click HERE for the direct link 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @merzy_official
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MerzyTheFirstVelvetTint

0 comments