NEW FAVE SCENT! Introducing the Titi Kamal Stay Fresh Body Sparkling Mist

Many not know but I'm fond of perfumes and scents. Most of my favorite scents are kept on my cabinet and just used them on special occasions or when going out. My kind of scent are usually sweet and girly which matches my personality. A few week ago, I got my hands on one of the newest Althea exclusive product, the Stay Fresh Sparkling Mist. 
 

The Stay Fresh Sparkling Mist is a collaboration with the Indonesian actress and singer, Titi Kamal. This mist embodies the elegance and beauty of Titi in a bottle, perfect for urban femme. It can be used for that classy romantic look to an everyday casual scent. This is non-sticky and lightweight body mist that is long-lasting. 
 

It comes in this white and pink sturdy floral bottle. Each bottle is 100ml and priced for Php450
 
  
 

The scent is very feminine, fruity and sweet. At first, I was kind of hesitant to try this one but I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE FIRST SPRAY OF THIS! It says that it has a mix of orange, peach and rose scent.  
 
KEY INGREDIENTS 
Damask rose water - Keeps the skin hydrated and gives a gentle fragrance 
Sweet orange oil - Refreshes the senses 
Elder flower extract - Cools and soothes the skin, while giving out a feminine scent

HOW TO USE 
Spritz all over the body in a light layer before you head out the door. Take with you in your handbag or purse and use as fits your lifestyle.
  

Get yours only at ALTHEA site.
https://ph.althea.kr/stay-fresh-body-sparkling-mist

0 comments