FOODTRIP (180): Papa Kim's Korean Bakery and Coffee, Antipolo

Back with another food review again with Papa Kim's Korean Bakery and Coffee in their Antipolo branch. I've been to their Tomas Morato (CLICK HERE) in July and was impressed with their foods and service. Then a few weeks ago, I decided to meet my friend who lives in Antipolo and we we're thinking of restaurant nearby then suddenly I remembered the Papa Kim's in Antipolo. 

Papa Kim's Korean Bakery and Coffee offers different hand-crafted breads, cakes, frappes, bingsu and even rice meals! All their breads are hand-crafted and freshly baked. They've been in the market for years already and they now have 4 branches: Tomas Morato, Banawe, Antipolo and Ayala Malls The 30th.

My friend and I were first timers in this branch. It's near Xentro Mall and it's beside Cafe Lupe. It was a Saturday afternoon when we got here and I wasn't expecting that we were the only customers around. Went here at around 5pm, just in time for the sunset. 

This branch is more spacious and cozy compared to the Morato branch. I love the floral and girly decors. And I was really amazed with the huge windows and city view. We ordered and watched the sunset here. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's what we ordered: 

Creamy Pesto Pasta (Php275)

Green Tea Cake (Php80)
 

Not sure of the name of these: 
 
 

Iced Caffe Latte (Large-Php130)
 

Wintermelon Milk Tea (Large-Php110)
 
 
Had fun here and even stayed until 11pm. I noticed that there are more customers at night. The foods, drinks, breads and cakes are affordable!  I enjoyed the experience at Papa Kim's in their Morato branch but I enjoyed it more in their Antipolo branch. From the interiors to the ambiance and the view! Why haven't I visited this one before?! My friend told me that she'll definitely be back here (she lives near the area) and of course, I also be back here for sure! Totally recommended! 
 

Papa Kim's Korean Bakery and Coffee 
Located at: Sumulong Highway, Mambugan, Lower Antipolo
Phone number: +63 917 586 9734 
Opens at: 8am - 11pm, Mon-Sun 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PapaKimsKoreanBakeryandCoffee 
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/papakimskoreanbakeryandcoffee
Papa Kim's Korean Bakery & Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments