Where to Eat in Baguio: Sweet Stop

Last October 11-14, 2018, we went to Baguio City for a 4d3n trip. If you've been following my blog, you might notice that I have this yearly trip to Baguio ever since 2016. The reason I do this is because I miss the cold weather, food and just the laid back life in Baguio. I also go back to Baguio in different months just because I want to experience different weather here. 
 
During our 1st night in Baguio, we had a chance to chill at Sweet Stop in Session Road. We just finish eating our dinner and was looking for a place to wait until the Harrison Night Market open. We saw the Sweet Stop in Session Road.

Sweet Stop is a dessert place which also serves meals, coffee and drinks. 
 
The place is a bit small but it's cute and cozy. 

Here's what we ordered:
 
  
The Carrot Cake was too sweet for the 3 of use but it tastes good. It has the right amount of moist and perfectly melts in the mouth. The coffee (which I forgot what coffee) was a bit bitter so we had to add some sugar in it. 

Sweet Stop
Located at: Main Floor La Azotea Bulding, 110 Session Rd, Baguio, 2602 Benguet
Phone number: 423-3738; 6191229
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SweetStopBaguio/

 
 
 
 

0 comments