Life Lately: Kiseeeg Christmas Party 2018

So much things to do, so little time. Just a little update before I share the latest happenings. This past few weeks, been battling with massive cystic breakouts thus delaying all the things I need to do. I have so much reviews to share with you guys but I opted to make blog reviews instead of filming. I kind of miss filming every week but I wanted to make my skin breathe by not using any makeup on my rest days. As much as I wanted to film a review, I can't since I'm too conscious of how red my pimples are! Tired of looking for products that will work on my skin, I finally decided to trust my hands to the experts by consulting a dermatologist. As of writing, my skin is FINALLY healing but that was actually 2-3 weeks of going out with huge red bumps (4-5 cystic bumps!!!) and wearing pimple patches on work. Imagine how I feel when people stares at my face. Anyway, I'll be making another derma consult soon so hopefully, the next treatments will finally work out! (cross fingers) Will be making a vlog on this journey to clear skin!

Last December 7-8, 2018, I and my college friends since 2006 had a yearly Christmas Get Together in Tagaytay City. We've known each other for 12 years already since 1st year college. Every year, we've been doing get together and just hang out, chill, watch movies and talk about life.
 
We're 9 in the group but this year, only 4 of us got to attend the yearly get together. Honestly, going to Tagaytay via commute was a little hassle. It was a Thursday and we rode the MRT going to Taft. From Taft, we rode an air conditioned bus going to Tagaytay. The fare was Php78 and it was a long 3-hour ride! It was really traffic!!!

Anyway, we stayed at Nordic Homes in Cityland Tagaytay Prime Residences. Will be making a separate blog post regarding our accommodation. 
 
  
 
 
 
So what we did in Tagaytay? We started our day by playing Monopoly while waiting for Romeo.
  
 
After he arrived, we strolled along the highway (yes we did!) while looking for a perfect place to eat. Until the rain started to pour and decided to dine at Bag of Beans which we saw along the highway. The place is really fancy and we decided to dine at the al fresco area. The meals were a little pricey for our tight budget but hey, the dishes were all so good! 
 
   
 
 

After that, we went home early and spent the night talking about life, watched Netflix and eventually playing PS4 (I taught Grace how to play God of War). All tired from work and such, we slept as early as 11PM. Also, needed to sleep early that time since I felt feverish. 

Woke up at 7 in the morning and had a light breakfast. I played Tekken 7 with Grace just to kill time. Took more photos and check out at around 11 in the morning then went to Tagaytay Market. 
  
 
 

After that, we had our lunch somewhere near the Picnic's Grove. Then we chilled a bit at Starbucks before heading home. 
 

Having these friends for 12 years made me realized how lucky am I to have found these friends. Blessed and thankful to have them for all these years. Though we're not complete this time (tagging Rina, Gen, Gretchen, May and Rubilyn), we’re all still the same and going strong. Cheers to 12 years of friendship and Merry Christmas!
 
 

0 comments