Forencos Sooca Mini SET (Toner, Serum, Cream)

Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and senitive skin that is why I make sure to carefully pick the products that I use. That is also why I have delayed reviews because I really try and test thE products first before sharing the review with you. Now I am back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for almost a month now.


This is the SOOCA MINI SET (TONER, SERUM, CREAM) from the Korean brand Forencos. This set is the ultimate skin defense as this set is your perfect partner to keep the skin problems at bay. It has AC-Control complex and LHA ingredients to maintain pore health and remove dead cells. Can be used by sensitive skin type as it has Sooca-Biome which calms the skin irritation. It also moisturize and smoothens the skin for that brighter and natural radiant skin free from roughness, dryness and other skin troubles. 

Packaging: Comes in this dainty box. Each product is small and cute, perfect for your travels on those on the go. 

SOOCA PURIFYING TONER 30ml


SOOCA HYDRATION SERUM 10ml


SOOCA CALMING GEL CREAM 15ml

All of these products are lightweight on the face and very hydrating

Price: ₱1,460(Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
After washing your face, take an appropriate amount of the toner and use a hand or cotton pad to gently wipe your skin along the skin texture. After using the toner, take an appropriate amount of the serum and spread it gently on the skin. In the last step of skincare, take an appropriate amount of the cream and spread it gently on the skin. I prefer to use this at night. 



Pros:
- Moisturizing, hydrating
- Handy packaging 
- A little goes a long way 
- Easily absorb by the skin
- No breakouts
- Recommend for dry to normal 

Cons:
- Makes my skin oily (if I applied too much) 
- A little sticky 
For more info about the FORENCOS SOOCA MINI SET, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1FX5 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Forencos #ForencosSoocaMiniSet #SoocaMiniSet
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @forencos_official 
 

0 comments