PRO RE NATA Rose Balancing Essence Review

Finally, back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for almost 1 month now. I currently have an acne prone, oily and sensitive of skin. I make sure to use moisturizing products from the time to time to help get rid of my rough skin texture. Today, let me share with you how this product helped improved my skin.
This is the ROSE BALANCING ESSENCE MIST from the Korean brand Pro Re NataThis is a balancing essence that contains 89% Damask Rose Extract that hydrates and enhances the vitality of the skin for the fresh and glowing skin. 

*MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Damask Rose Water and Damask Rose extract (skin smoothing, skin tone enhancement, moisturizing)
Edelweiss Callus Culture extract + Hydrolyzed Rye Phytoplacenta Extract 
Elderflower extract (skin soothing) 
Papaya extract (nourish rough skin) 
Blue Complex (soothing, smoothing) 
LHA (weak acid exfoliating compound, non irritating)

Packaging: Comes in a matte pink box. The product itself comes in semi transparent matte bottle with white cap. 
Consistency: Runny. Easily absorbs by the skin

Scent: Rose scent

Weight: 35ml Price: ₱940  (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
Can be used under the makeup or ask a mask. You can also spray this anytime of the day whenever your skin feels rough. I personally use this at night then bring it with you during the day. After I wash my face, I immediately spray this on the face. 


Pros:
- Easily absorb by the skin
- Freshens the skin
- Easily absorb by the skin
- Non sticky
- Can be used under makeup or can spray as many times

Cons:
-  None so far
For more info about the PRO RE NATA ROSE BALANCING ESSENCE, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #ProReNata #ProReNataRoseBalancingEssence #NataRoseBalancingEssence  
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @prorenata.official

0 comments