Dasique Soft Velvet Lipstick Review

Lip product will always be my favorite makeup. I just can't live without it as I always use it whenever I go out. Today's product is something that really wowed when I first saw it. 

Let me share with you my review about this stunning SOFT VELVET LIPSTICK from the Korean brand Dasique. It has a soft nude brown yummy shades inspired from a warm cup of latte with soft whip cream from their milk latte collection. 

Packaging: Comes in light brown box and the lipstick is in bullet form. 

Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱730 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

Shades:
01 Nudy Pecan (warm and cozy nudy coral)
02 Maple Latte (maple rose) 

Pros:

- My kind of shades
- Matte finish
- Long lasting
- Last for 4-6 hours

Cons:
- Only has 2 shades

For more info about the DASIQUE SOFT VELVET LIPSTICK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1Emb
#Charis #CharisCeleb #DasiqueSoftVelvetLipstick #SoftVelvetLipstick
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @dasique_official

0 comments