SelfCoding Glowmite Cushion Review

I rarely wear makeup nowadays but when I wear one, I make sure that is lightweight and not too heavy on the skin. 
I want a more natural and light makeup look whenever I go out. Today, let me share with you the current cushion that I've been using. 
This is the GLOWMITE CUSHION that is from the Korean brand, SelfCoding. It is a vegan cushion that is lightweight and blends well on the skin for that natural luminous glow. It can maintain the natural skin gloss for a long time and maximizes the shine on the skin. It has special ingredients such as Cica Extract (moisturizes, soothe and heals) and Cypress Water (natural and heals the skin)

Packaging: It comes in peach box. The cushion itself is color rose pink/peach that has a glossy finish to the packaging. 
It has a droplet shape puff that is suitable for small areas such as the nose and under the eyes. The round surface conveniently covers the wide areas such as the forehead and cheeks. 

Weight: 15g Price: ₱1,410(Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Has 3 different shades. I got the 23 Beige which best suites my fair skin
Consistency: In between thick and runny texture, 

Coverage: Light to medium coverage. Provides a dewy or natural finish. 

Pros:
- Feels lightweight on the skin
- Has a natural to dewy finish
- Good for everyday use
- Not cakey
- Light to medium coverage
- Makeup lasts for about 4-6 hours (no retouch)
- Good for dry to natural skin type

Cons: 
- A little expensive for a cushion
- Not recommended for oily type of skin
For more info about the SELF CODING GLOWMITE CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1FZU 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SelfCoding #SelfCodingGlowmiteCushion #GlowmiteCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @selfcoding.official

0 comments