Dasique Blur Velvet Tint Review

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using lately. 

This is the BLUR VELVET TINT from the Korean brand Dasique. It is a highly saturated lip color that allows covetable. comfort and confident shades in one smooth move. Leaves a blurring, velvety and soft matte finish. 

Packaging: It comes in a matte cream box. The lip tint comes in a transparent glass-like bottle with a doe foot applicator. 

Consistency: Creamy tint, highly pigmented. Has a matte finish. 

Weight: 3.2g Price: ₱730 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: It comes in 5 shades.
#01 Flat Rose 
#02 Coral Shower
#03 Rose Berry
#04 Maple Rose 
#05 Brick Rose 

Pros:
- Pretty shade selection 
- Love the packaging 
- Has a matte finish
- Non drying 
- All shades are good for everyday use
- You can mix and match the shades for a more stunning shade
- A little goes a long way

Cons:
- A little drying in the lips 
- Easily transfer
For more info about the DASIQUE BLUR VELVET TINT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1DY3
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Dasique #DasiqueBlurVelvetTint #BlurVelvetTint
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @dasique_official

0 comments