Forencos Mini Cream [3 Options: Marula/Peptide/Tone Up] Review

Currently, I have an acne prone, oily and senitive skin that is why I make sure to carefully pick the products that I use. That is also why I have delayed reviews because I really try and test thr products first before sharing the review with you. Now I am back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for almost a month now.

This is the MINI CREAM SET (MARULA, PEPTIDE & TONE UP CREAM) from the Korean brand Forencos. This set has an anti aging formula, skin moisturizer and tone up cream. It is created with plant based ingredients that soothes the skin, revealing a more youthful skin. Good for all skin types, even sensitive skin. 

Packaging: Comes in a tiny plastic tub. I think this is very useful for travels or as a trial one as it comes in mini sizes. 

Peptide Redensifying Intensive Cream
- Has a niacinamide.to moisturize and brighten the skin
- color white and consistency is thinner among 3.

Wonderwerk Marula Cream
- Helps to moisturize, soothe and firm the skin
- color yellow and consistency is thin but not as thin as the intensive cream

Wonderwerk Marula Tone Up Cream 
- naturally brightens the skin
- color is light brown and little thicker than the previous 2. 

All of these products are lightweight on the face and very hydrating

Weight: 10ml Price: ₱320 (Click HERE for the direct link and discount!)

How to Use:
Apply an appropriate amount of the cream to face gently at the last stage of skincare. I usually apply these one at the time, everyday. I don't put that much since I have an oily skin and I needed just the right amount of hydration. 

Pros:
- Moisturizing, hydrating
- Easily brightens the skin
- Handy packaging 
- A little goes a long way 
- Easily absorb by the skin
- Can be used under makeup or as is
- No breakouts
- Recommend for dry to normal 

Cons:
- Makes my skin oily (if I applied too much) 
- A little sticky 
- Recommended to use at night
For more info about the FORENCOS MINI CREAM you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1FAj
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Forencos #ForencosMiniCream #MiniCream
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @forencos_official 
 

0 comments