PET HYGIENE KIT (ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS) for CATS & DOGS (Elke by Evetag)

Hey guys. For today's review, I will share with you a NEW PRODUCTS that I used for my CATS. This is the PET HYGIENE KIT from @ohmyelke, an ALL NATURAL products made for our pets. This kit includes products that our pets can use daily. Their products are handmade, crafted thoroughly with love and care for our pets. 


Includes:
Pet Shampoo (Sulfate free, Calming lavender, with real Madre de  Cacao and Neem extracts, to eliminate tick, fleas and mites)

Pet spray (natural flea & tick repellent for both dogs and cats. Made with geranlol and pure Madre de cacao, witch hazel and lavender oil)

Pet Toothpaste (All natural)

Pet Water Additive (Flavor free, helps control plaque, tartar and bad breath. Can be add to your pets water bowls)

Pet Breathalyzer (Peppermint oral spray)

Madre De Cacao & Neem Pet Soap

I've already used these products and I love how calming and natural the ingredients are. My cat's didn't have irritation to it and they seem to enjoy their bath while using these. The Shampoo and Soap has a minimal/mild scent which is okay for my cats. I like using the Pet Spray at times especially when they are itchy. I just had a hard time with the Pet Breathalyzer and toothpaste as they don't like putting something like these on their mouths haha. But overall, I do recommend trying these products out for your pets. 


For more info about this PET HYGIENE KIT from ELKE, you may check the links below:

0 comments