Goodest Cat Wet Food - Newest and Affordable Cat Food in Town

Having 6 puspin cats (4 Male cats and 2 Female cats) is a little difficult when it comes to their diet. I grew up surrounded by cats but it was 4 years ago when I decided to adopt one. That mama cat is Meowy and I adopted some of her kittens before spaying her. Then came early this year, I also adopted Meowy's sister who is a stray cat in our neighborhood and also spayed her. Like a child, taking care of these cats are a series of trial and error - and also with their food. Some of my cats preferred a specific diet thus buying different cat wet food for each of them. I am training Liit, my youngest one (9 month old cat) to eat wet food at an early age and also not to be specific when it comes to brand. Glad that I got to discover a NEW CAT WET FOOD in town which is surprisingly very AFFORDABLE. 

This is the GOODEST CAT FOOD is a local cat food brand in the Philippines which is made of real, natural, and nutritious ingredients. They are AAFCO standards which ensures that we are able to provide only the GOODEST for your furbabies. It contains .6% salt - less than the average salt content in cat food and definitely safe for cat consumption. 

They got 3 yummy flavors for every cat. And what I like about this is that they got the MOST AFFORABLE WET FOOD I've seen in the market. 

Goodest Cat Chicken Chomp! is made with real chicken for a recipe that your fur baby will surely love. 
Ingredients: Chicken Meat, Tuna, Beef Liver, Chicken By Products, Wheat Gluten, Gravy, Soybean Oil, Minerals, Amino Acids, Colouring Agents, Sugar, Vitamins, DHA

Goodest Cat Tender Tuna! is made with real tuna for a recipe that your fur baby will surely love. 
Ingredients: Tuna, Soybean Oil, Gelling Agents, Minerals, Wheat Gluten, Colouring Agents, DHA, Vitamins

Goodest Cat Meaty Mackerel! is made with ocean fish for a recipe that your fur baby will surely love. 
Ingredients: Sardine, Tuna, Mackerel, Chicken By Products, White Fish, Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Gelling Agents, Minerals, Vitamins, DHA, Colouring Agents

My cats (especially Liit) loves the Goodest Cat Food. The chunks are huge and has a lot of sauce. Of course, I don't know how it really tastes but my cats seem to like all the flavors especially the Tender Tuna one. I definitely recommend this as a healthy, great and very AFFORDABLE wet food in the market. 


Check out my MASSIVE CAT HAUL video below:


Goodest Cat food is now available in:
Lazada, Shopee, Pet Warehouse, Robinsons Supermarket and Waltermart Supermarket

0 comments