SKJN Collagen Chewables (NEW PRODUCT) REVIEW

Hey guys! I'm back again with another COLLAGEN review that I've been for a while now. I am really EXCITED to share this with you because I already tried their microtablets in 2020 and now they already have a CHEWABLES for their collagen. Also, I am so happy for the brand since they were a small brand when I first reviewed their products and now they are known to have one of the BEST COLLAGEN in the market. Yay! But before I get started, I want to share with you the reasons why I'm ALWAYS taking COLLAGEN.


My LOVE FOR COLLAGEN will never stop. I'm already on my 30's and I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present.

This is the SKJN COLLAGEN which is a daily supplement that is used to keep the skin moisturized, firm and younger.  It also rejuvenates the skin, stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin that reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated and manufactured in Japan.


Today, let us focus more on their NEW product which is the SKJN CHEWABLE TABLETS. 

Main Ingredients: Per 2 tablets
Sea Collagen Peptide 1000mg 
Maltose 4925mg
Lactose 250mg
Crystalline Cellulose 125mg
Chicken Cartilage Extract 100mg
Hydroxypropyl Cellulose 75mg
N-Acetyl Glucosamine 40mg
Yeast Extract containing Glutathione 30mg

Packaging: It comes in a white and red plastic bottle. The color of the tablet is light pink. This chewable is much bigger than their microtablets. 

Scent/Taste: Smells and tastes like fish which is normal for any collagen supplement. It has a sweet berry taste to it. The taste is weird but bearable. 


Weight: 37.5mg (300 tablets x 1250mg) Price: ₱1,199/bottle

How to Use: Take 1-2 tablets per day. I usually take 1 tablet per day every morning. 

You can check out my Youtube video review below:

Pros:
- Easier to take 
- Soft, supple skin
- More faster results than the microtablets (for me)
- Radiant skin
- Less oily skin
- Less hair fall
- Dried up my pimples fast

Cons:
- A little pricey for 30 tablets which is good for 2 weeks - 1 month of use

Verdict:
I've been taking this collagen for 2 weeks now and I like how it keeps my skin glowing and supple even if I am stress and I lack sleep most of the time. It also gives that radiant glow to my skin. I have pimple breakouts and this product helped to dry up the pimples faster. I am usually sensitive now to new products (yes, even collagen) so I am glad that I didn't have any breakouts with this. I personally prefer this CHEWABLES than the micro tablets since I find it more enjoyable to take. Also, I prefer taking this once a day as a maintenance and also to lengthen the use up to 30 days. Overall, same as their microtablets, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this collagen especially the chewable one. 

For more info about the SKJN COLLAGEN, you may check the links below: 
  

0 comments