That Tiktok Made Me Buy: Etude House Fixing Tint Review (MASK PROOF!!!)

Lip products will always be my FAVORITE makeup. On days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to wear any lip stick to give color to my face. Today, I'll be sharing with you my FAVORITE and CURRENT lip product that I have been using lately. I've seen these in Tiktok app months ago and was really WOWED by the shades and lasting power. I already bought one prior to this so I can say that I've really tested out this before I made this review. Today, I got a chance to try EVERY SHADES. Yay! 
This is the FIXING TINT from the famous Korean brand Etude House. It is a transfer proof matte lip tint that is weightless, light and comfy on the lips. It easily dries up on the lips in just 60 seconds. It is matte, waterproof and smudge proof thus the word fixing tint. 
Packaging: It comes in a  semi matte cream box. The lip tint comes in a sturdy tube and you easily see the shades from the tube. It has a doe foot applicator for easy application.

I like that this is highly pigmented and you can control how much product you want to apply. It can be use as a full lip tint or as a natural one. 

It claims to be moisturizing but the it is more matte finish but weightless. You can barely even feel the tint on the lips. It is non drying. 

Weight: 4g Price: ₱630 (Click HERE for the direct link and more discount) 

Shades: It comes in 8 shades.
#01 Analog Rose 
#02 Vintage Red 
#03 Mellow Peach
 #04 Ginger Milktea 
#05 Midnight Mauve
 #06 Soft Walnut 
#07 Cranberry Plum 
#08 Dusty Beige


Pros:
- Pretty shade selection (they added 3 new shades) 
- Mask proof
- Long lasting
- Love the packaging 
- Has a semi matte finish
- Non drying 
- Lightweight on the lips
- All shades are good for everyday use
- Can be used to mix and match
- Lasts for about 4-5 hours (minimal drinking and eating)

Cons:
- A little pricey

For more info about the ETUDE HOUSE FIXING TINT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1HEn
#Charis #CharisCeleb #EtudeHouse #EtudeHouseFixingTint #FixingTint
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @etudeofficial 

0 comments