REVIEW(S): Fracora White'st Placenta Serum

Hello girls! Today's review will be about this Fracora White'st Placenta Serum which I tried for about 2 months already.
 

Honestly, I haven't tried any serums before since I find it sticky, oily and heavy in my face. I do have an oily skin thus I try my best to stay away from serums but when I first tried this Fracora White'st, I immediately changed my mind about serums.

Btw, serums are actually used under makeup, as moisturizer or with a treatment mask. Meanwhile, placenta helps with repairing the skin and helps fight the signs of aging. So when serum, placenta and whitening product are combined, what more can you ask for?

Product Info: Fracora White'st Placenta Extract Serum contains 100% concentrated undiluted pure placenta essence. Placenta serum is a type if skin treatment product normally made from sheep placenta which is normally applied topically as a skin restorative.
 

Packaging: Comes in this small medicine like bottle with a dropper.

Ingredients: Water, BG, Placenta extract

Weight: 30ml

Price: Php2,200 at Cheska's Store

Scent: No scent.

Consistency: Watery but it after spreading the product, it tends to get moisturizing on the skin.
 

How To Use: 
 
-Use every morning and night, after washing the face. Apply a sufficient amount on your palms and pat all over the face.

Result: I've tried this product as part of my night time skincare routine for about 2 months (I use it 3-4x a week) already and I love the result. I love that my skin feels smooth and soft after I wash it in the morning. It really made my skin brighter and glowy.
 
The consistency is very watery and you just have to use 2-3 drops (add 1-2 drops more for dry skin types) for the whole face. It is watery on first application then turns moisturizing afterwards.

For dry skin, you can actually use this in the morning as well.
For oily skin, I do recommend using this at night time only as it makes my face greasy during day time.

Btw, you can also mix this with a bb cream or foundie as it makes your look dewy and fresh. Or I sometimes mix this with a clay mask as it helps moisturize my skin.


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Moisturizing and hydrating on the skin
- Skin feels soft and smooth
- Non greasy
- Glowy and brighter look
- Can be mixed with foundation or bb cream for that dewy look
- Can also be mixed with clay mask or DIY mask
- I really love the packaging - Handy and easy to use
- A little goes a long way

Cons:
- Expensive for a small bottle of serum
- Minimal changes on my pimple marks, blemishes and imperfections

Verdict: After 2 months (3-4x a week) of using this product, I can say that I'm really satisfied with the results of this Fracora White'st serum. It really made a huge difference on my skin as it is really glowy and brighter after use. You can also use this is many ways so I definitely recommend thus product for those who are willing to splurge on serums like this.


Fracora White'st Placenta Serum is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments