REVIEW(S): Relumins Advance White 1650mg

Hello girls! I'm now back with another Glutathione capsule review. So months ago, Cheska Store sent me this Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione. Complex, Advanced Skin Nutrients which I'll be sharing with you today.
 

So what do you usually think when you hear the glutha from Relumins? Yes.. EB Babes. I've been seeing and hearing this brand a few years ago and I'm really curious of this product really works.


Product Info: According to the Flawlessbeautyandskin website, this product contains 90 Vegetarian capsules with 1650mg L-Glutathione complex for maximum increase in serum glutathione.
 - Contains antioxidants to maximixe potency, synergy and skin support
- Promotes and protects collagen and elastin
 - Reduces inflammation and cell damage from internal or external stresses
- Bolsters natural skin immunity

It's main ingredients are:
*L-Gluthathione - For maximum skin whitening
*N-acetyl-L-Cysteine - To augment the Glutathione reserves in the body
*Alpha Lipoic Acid - may help extend the time that Glutathione levels remain elevated after supplementation
*L-Methionine
*Vitamin E
*Vitamin B12
*Selenomethionine

Packaging: Comes in this semi-transparent blue bottle.
 
  

Serving Size: 3 Veggie capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Contains 90 Vegetarian Capsules
 

Price: Php2,685 at Cheska's Store

How To Use: Take 2-3 capsules per day or as directed by your physician (I take 2 caps/day).

 I use Relumins along with Vita WhitePlus as it contains additional vitamins like Vit C,etc. (Also available at Cheska's Store)
 

Result: So last September, I posted my Day 1 of use on my Instagram as a documentation.
 

Before/After:
 
 - I felt a bit of glow on my skin though still minimal changes in a month of use
- I felt a slight abdominal cramps for some days of use
- I actually stopped for a few days (1-2 days) as I felt the diarrhea kinda bothered me thus maybe the reason it wasn't that effective on my part.
**Pls take note that I actually started by September (just can't find a photo last Sep) and took both photos under different lighting. 


Video review on my Youtube channel below:
 

Pros:
- Contains 1650mg glutathione plus other vitamins that are good for the skin and immune system
- A bit of glow on my skin
- No breakouts or allergic reactions

Cons:
- Not much difference in a month of use - Abdominal cramps on some days of use
- Fishy smell of the capsule

Verdict: After a month of taking the Relumins 1650mg Advance White capsules, honestly, I wasn't that satisfied with the whitening effects of this product. We all have different reactions to what we intake and for me, I had a slight abdominal cramps while using this product. I wasn't that consistent with taking this and stopped for about 1-2 days. Though I felt a slight or minimal changes in my skintone while taking this but it wasn't really that that noticeable. I heard lots of positive feedbacks about Relumins but I think it just wasn't meant for me :( Or maybe continuous use for months is a must to be able to see noticeable results.


 
Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

0 comments