Boryeong Mud Cosmetics || First Impression Review

A few weeks ago, I got so excited to receive samples from Boryeong Mud Cosmetics, a Korean skincare line that originated from Boryeong City in South Korea.
  
Their products focuses on Boryeong Mud which they discovered in 1994. This mud contains purifying, cleansing and anti-aging properties that effectively whitens and smoothens your skin. It also helps to lighten dark spots, pimple scars, freckles and blemishes. As well as it firms and tightens skin pores, prevent pimples and acne, minimizes stretch marks and warts. It also prevents wrinkles and frown lines because of its nurturing anti-aging properties. It provides a refreshing and soothing feeling on the skin. The mud actually contains more minerals than any other mud in the market.

So they sent me these product samples below. And I'll be sharing with you my first impression review/thoughts on each product.

1. Boryeong Mud Cleansing Foam
Product Info: This facial wash claims to remove excessive sebum and can effectively cleanse the skin of any impurities. It contains Papaya extract, Lilium Candidum flower extract and clay.
 
 
My Thoughts: A good cleansing product is a must one the first time of any skincare routine and I'm glad that this Mud Cleansing Foam thoroughly cleanses my skin as it leaves my skin fresh and soft. Btw, this pearly purple foam has a floral scent which I really like.

2. Boryeong Mud Pack
Product Info: This is a wash off type of mask that removes dirt and excess oil from your pores. It contains high quality mud and sea algae extract which will make your skin look and feel better with it's smoothing and moisturizing effects. It also helps with the treatment of skin problems and allergy issues, heal problems such as acne, allergies, eczema and psoriasis.
 
My Thoughts: I super love this mud mask as it helps to tighten my pores, smoothen and moisturizes my skin. It is a gray colored mask that it very smooth to apply. It really did absorbed the impurities and leaves my skin fresh and clean. This is actually my fave product among all :)

3. Boryeong Bath Set (Body Cleanser, Shampoo & Conditioner)
Product Info: The Boryeong Mud Shampoo and Conditioner contains 20% clay each. While the Body Cleanser has 30% clay. Bentonite clay is beneficial for hair as much as it is beneficial for the rest of the body. It helps removes dirt and toxins and it leaves the hair really clean and shiny. It also adds up volume and shape. Since it has minerals and vitamins, the hair becomes much stronger, smoother and healthier. (*Btw, all products mentioned can also be bought separately) 
 
  
**Before/After using the Boryeong Mud Shampoo & Conditioner:
 
My Thoughts: The Boryeong Shampoo and Conditioner did a great job to my untamed, dry and frizzy hair. Both products made my hair soft and smooth after use. I think I need a full size version of these 2, very addicting to use especially the conditioner :)

 
 
My Thoughts: This body cleanser leaves a smooth and squeaky clean feeling after use. Recommended to use a loofa for that full body cleansing experience.

4. Boryeong Mud Moisturizer
 
Product Info: Also known as the best selling Milk Lotion, this enhances the skin satisfaction and it has a deeply moisturizing effects that leaves a soft feeling on the skin. The milk lotion revitalizes dry skin and makes it smoother, softer and leaves a soothing scent. It contains 5% mud water, safflower extract and brown algae extract that makes your skin healthier and more refreshed than ever.
My Thoughts: I think both products works well when it comes to moisturizing the skin. Though I was only able to use a small amount on my skin, both products helps my skin to keep hydrated and leaves it soft to touch. 

 5. Boryeong Mud Nutrition Cream
 
Product Info: A perfect way to rejuvenate and regenerate your skin. The Boryeong Mud Nutrition Cream is an intense moisturizing and nourishing cream to refresh unhealthy dry skin. It contains 5% mid water and it nourishes through the layers of your skin. The nutrition cream is a high moisturizing and nurturing cream that helps eliminate women's anxiety about dry and patches with its rich nutrients from Boryeong Mud. It revitalize the skin of each individual because it leaves a fresh feeling of rich skin nourishment.
My ThoughtsI think both products works well when it comes to moisturizing the skin. Though I was only able to use a small amount on my skin, both products helps my skin to keep hydrated and leaves it soft to touch. 

Made a video review of Boryeong Mud Cosmetics products on my Youtube channel below:

Overall, I actually loved ALL the Boryeong Mud Cosmetics products that were sent to me but my fave among all is their Mud Pack. Though I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their products as I believe that mud really helps take care of our skin and even improves our current skin problems. Recently, I've been having pimple breakouts but good thing, after trying these products, my skin improved and I don't have any pimple breakouts as of the moment. Good job to Boryeong Mud products :)

 
Thank you again Boryeong Mud Cosmetics! :)

For more info about Boryeong Mud Cosmetics products mentioned above, you may contact them below: 
Facebook: facebook.com/newopportunityenterprise
IG: @boryeongmudcosmetics
Email: newopportunityenterprise@gmail.com
Contact num: 0915 721 7230/0917 363 2943

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Boryeong Mud Cosmetics. I'm not paid to make this review and the product were sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments