FOODTRIP(129): 75 Lilac Cafe + Kitchen

It's been a while since I last visited Lilac street in Marikina and now, there's A LOT of new restaurants to try!
 
A few days ago, we decided to try dishes from 75 Lilac Cafe + Kitchen located at Bennt III bldg in Lilac St. Marikina.

Place is very cozy and I love the mix of modern & vintage design of the place. The ambiance is so good, perfect for long tambays with friends or family. This restaurant is very spacious and can accommodate lots of customers.
 
 
 
 


Also, I wanna commend the staff which are very accommodating and attentive to our needs.

Btw, here's the menu from their Zomato page:
https://www.zomato.com/manila/75-lilac-cafe-kitchen-concepcion-dos-marikina-city/menu

Creamy Truffle Mushroom Pasta (Php220)
"A crowd pleaser! Creamy truffle mushroom pasta served with toasted bread"
 
- Pasta was perfectly cooked, not saggy nor hard. I think this was my first time to try truffle pasta and I loved it. Though, afterwards, there is this "umay" taste so I recommend eating this with anything sweet. Servings were enough for me.

Seafood Pasta (Php250)
"Fresh catch of the day swimming in a sea of al dente pasta!"
 
- Again, pasta was cooked perfectly. One can really taste a mixed of shrimp and other seafood ingredients that was so flavorful. Btw, if you want a spicy flavored pasta

3 Cheese Pizza (Php270)
"A crowd favorite! Combination of three cheeses: mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar!"
 
- Yummy and cheesy! Perfect for cheese lovers like me.

Overall, we had a nice experience dining in here. I think it's one of the place where you can bring your friends and family for lunch or dinner. Dishes are affordable and tastes good so I think everyone can try and dine here. This new restaurant in Lilac St is totally recommended for everyone.
 
75 Lilac Cafe + Kitchen
Located at: GF Bennt III Bldg, 75 Lilac St., Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: 9am-10pm, Mon-Sun
Facebook: http://facebook.com/75Lilac
75 Lilac Cafe+Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments