REVIEW(S): Hana Soft & Silky Shampoo

Today's review will be about my favorite shampoo which I've been using for more than 2 years now. I'm talking about this Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo in Soft & Silky.

When it was first launched in the PH a few years ago, I was quite hesitant at first, to try this product. My mom actually recommended this shampoo as she claims that it made her hair soft and it smells so nice. And yes, it is! I have tried and tested this shampoo for years already thus sharing with you my review :)

Product Info: Hana Soft & Silky Shampoo is made from 100% natural cleansing ingredients as it contains R-essential which is an amino acid that is good for moisture and prevents itchiness and dryness. This can be used for everyday and recommended for ALL hair types.
 

Weight: 380ml (I prefer to buy the bigger ones)

Price: Php105 for 2 380ml bottle at beautymnl site. Though the usual price for a 380ml is around Php180-190+

Scent: Sweet and a bit fruity

Result: My current hair is dry, damaged and unmanageable. Hana Shampoo helped my hair to become manageable and it really leaves my hair soft and smooth to touch (at least, since I still have dry & damaged hair due to constant hair dye-ing). What I also like about this product, my scalp feels refreshed after wash. And above all, I like that this shampoo is very AFFORDABLE and EFFECTIVE compared to other brands. :)
 

Pros:
- Affordable
- Made from Natural ingredients
- Sweet and fruity scent it leaves on my hair
- Soft and silky hair
- Non-drying
- My scalp feels refreshed

Cons:
- None.

Verdict: Overall, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Hana Shampoo Soft and Silky version to every hair types as it really claims what it says leaving your hair soft and silky. Also, I do recommend buying it at Beautymnl site instead as 2 380ml/full sized bottle is priced for Php109 ONLY!! :)

How about you? Have you tried any Hana Shampoo so far? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments