REVIEW(S): BVLGARI Omnia Amethsyte

A few weeks ago, I got a surprise package from Cheska's Store!!!
 
 
Usually, she always pm-ed me whenever she'll be sending products for a review. But that day, my sister told me that a package arrived from Cheska's Store our doorstep. Wasn't expecting any packages that day so I was quite surprised. (**Cheska's Store usually sends me products once in a while for reviews. For list of products that I already reviewed from them, pls click the "Cheska's Store" logo on the lower right of my page) 

The package comes in an unusual square box so that adds more to my curiosity (packages I usually received from Cheska's Store are usually on a rectangle box). The package wasn't that heavy though so I really thinking hard what the package was. I excitedly opened the box and saw a cute pink box. Opened the box and saw papers at the top part.. until I saw this purple box and that's when I realized that it's actually a Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste perfume!!! 

I know I have posted this already on my social media accounts but Super thank you again Cheska's Store for this surprise. Effort talaga pati box! They're the sweetest online shop ever! :) 

This product was not sent to me for a review but since I haven't tried reviewing perfumes before, I decided to try this time. This will be a mini review so don't expect anything too much. haha So let's get started. 

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste is one of the perfumes from the Omnia line which was released in 2006 or 2007. This Notes include green sap, pink grapefruit, iris flower, bulgarian rosebud, heliotripe and solar woods. 


Packaging: 
- Perfume comes in a plastic sealed purple box. 
 
- Product itself comes in this distinct circular shape. 
- Pump is located here. (Had a hard time looking for the pump at first, sorry na. Haha) 

Volume: 65ml 2.2fl.oz 

Price: Not sure as this was given to me as a gift. 

Scent: Scent is very classic and feminine. It gives of a lasting floral scent which is perfect for me. (I love floral! Haha). It also has this mild powdery scent which is okay for me. I was able to use this already for a few times and I can say that the scent lasts all day. 

Overall, I really like the scent of Bvlgari Omnia Amethsyte a lot. It is very long lasting and love the classic floral scent. I'm not really a perfume type of person (too expensive for me) so I seldom use this one but I'm planning to use it for special occasions only. Haha Again, I wanna thank Cheska's Store for this sweet gift :)

0 comments