REVIEW(S): Olay Skin Whitening Bar

Few months ago, Bdj sent free Olay Skin Whitening Bar and I was one of the few girls who received one. A few months ago, been seeing and reading lots of review of this soap over the net so I feel lucky and excited to try this one out. So let's get started. 
 

Product Info: 
Olay Skin Whitening Bar with Rose & Milk is designed with a Triple Whitening System that will help: 
- Reveal your natural white skin all over 
- Gently exfoliate your skin and wash away dead skin cells 
- Even your skin tone to make it look clean and clear It is formulated with rose extract made.from Eygptian Rose Canina flower petals and Olay's Natural White RICH all-in-one day cream, Olay Skin Whitening Bar gives you glowing, blooming, fairer skin without unnecessary sting. It also gently exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells, revealing your natural white skin. 

Packaging: Comes in this white pink sealed box. The soap is in pink color. 
  
Price: Php46 

Weight: 90g 

Scent: I actually smell the rosy scent even before I opened the box. The scent leaves a nice rose, fragrant and lasting whenever I leave the bathroom. 

How To Use:
 photo ezgif.com-video-to-gif 1.gif


Before/After: 
- I used this soap for about a month 
Pros: 
- Rose scent that radiates 
- Instant brightening effects 
- Very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin 
- Love the lasting scent 
- Easily lathers 
- Affordable 
- Cute and pink packaging 
- One bar is good for a month of use (I use it 2x daily) 

Cons: 
- Scent only lasted for about an hour on my skin 

Verdict: After a month of using this product, I say that I super love this product as it really helps to brighten my skin even in just one wash. My skin really glows after use. I also love the rosy scent it leaves on my skin and even on our bathroom. I like that it leaves my skin soft and smooth to touch. 

Will I repurchase this on the future? Yes of course! I'll buy another bar after I finish this one. 

How about you? Have you tried this newest bar from Olay? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments