REVIEW(S): Maybelline Micellar Water

Honestly, I wear makeup everyday for years but I never tried any makeup remover like ever!! But when Maybelline launched their Micellar Water here in the Philippines, I got interested. 
 

First of all, I got attracted to the packaging since it is pink then second, it is the cheapest cleansing water (given the amount of product per bottle) I've seen. And been seeing and reading lots of positive reviews online so I had a high expectations for this. 

What is a Micellar water? It is actually a water that contains tiny molecules that easily attracts oil, dirt and impurities on the skin. It is also very gentle on the skin and even recommended on sensitive skin. 

Product Info: "It is a 4-in-1 miracle water that removed makeup, cleanses, tones, and moisturize in one step. Water based formula that removes light makeup including BB cream; cleanses, tones, moisturizes skin; soothes and hydrates as it removes all traces of oil, dirt and other impurities; fragrance free, alcohol free and oil free for no-stiff cleansing" Source: beautymnl.com 
 
Packaging: Comes in this transparent plastic bottle with a pink cap. 

Price: Php199 

Weight: 200ml 

Scent: Fragrance free 

How To Use: Soak a cotton pad and apply all over the whole face. No need to rub. 
Results:
 

Video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros: 
- Proves it claims as it easily removes my makeup even in just 1 swipe 
- Very gentle and mild on the skin 
- Its basically feels just like a water that is a makeup remover 
- Very affordable 
- Hydrates my skin 

Cons: 
- Not sure if you can easily find this on Maybelline counters 

Verdict: Yes, I was very well impressed on how easily this product removes my makeup in just one swipe. Been actually addicting to this since it is very gentle on the skin. It also saves my time in removing makeup compared to my traditional use of petroleum jelly or just facial wash. I still use facial wash though after using this and this Maybelline Micellar Water really made my life easier. Not only it is cheap and very affordable, this product is highly recommended to all the girls who wants an affordable and effective makeup remover.

**Bought the product with my own money.

0 comments