REVIEW(S): Deve Sumi Face Wash

First step to a good skin begins with cleansing. Far from what people think, I don’t have a perfect skin (Oh I wish I had! Haha). Cleansing is an essential part of my skincare routine since I make sure that I must remove all the makeup, oil and dirt on my face before I proceed on my next step. Since I have an oily and sensitive skin, I carefully pick the right facial wash to do so. Choosing the right facial wash helps me prevent having pimple breakouts.
 

So last December, Cheska’s Store was so kind enough to send me new batch of products to try and one of which is this
Deve Sumi Charcoal Face Wash. I immediately tried this one out and finally sharing with you my thoughts after a month of using this product.

Product Info: Deve Sumi Charcoal Face Wash is infused with activated charcoal which deeply absorbs dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells from pores. It also gently cleanses the skin while keeping the skin’s natural balance. Suitable for oily skin or acne prone skin.

Packaging: Comes in this white tube.
  
 

Weight: 140g

Price: Php250 at Cheska's Store

Scent: Smells like shampoo

Consistency: Creamy and foamy when used.
 

How To Use: 
 
1. Wash the face with water 
2. Put a small amount/pea sized of Deve Face Wash on the palm of your hands.
3. Gently rub the product on your face until you form foam.
4. Wash off with water and gently pat your face with a towel


Result:
Excuse the hyperpigmentation, blemishes and pimple/hormonal breakouts on my skin :(

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Deeply cleanses my pores
 
- Leaves a squeaky clean feeling after use
- Soft & smooth skin after wash
- With activated charcoal
 
- Handy
- No breakouts
- Recommended for oily/acne prone skin

Cons:
- Can only be purchased online

Verdict: After a month of using this product, I must say that I’m very well IMPRESSED with this product. As I say, cleansing is an essential part of my skincare routine and this product does help prevent pimple breakouts for me. Since it is infused with an activated charcoal, I believe that it truly cleanses my pores well as it leaves a squeaky clean feeling after use. Also, I like that it leaves my face soft and smooth. This product is also recommended for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin like mine. Love it product!!

 
Deve Sumi Face Wash is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. But I am using Total Renew & Reshape Anti-aging Serum from "Annimateo". It is a natural product. I like to try your product once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.
    Lemon keep your skin hydrated. So here we have Everyuth Lemon Face Wash

    ReplyDelete