REVIEW(S): Meiji Amino Collagen

Already on my late 20’s, I knew it isn’t too late to take care of my skin especially that I can already feel some signs of aging. Haha A few prior to this, I remembered the first time I tried collagen drink and amazed by its effect. I was also surprised to know that some of my co-workers were also taking or drinking collagen as a supplement for the skin.

According to my research, collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is responsible for giving the skin elasticity, strength in hair and connective tissues its ability to hold everything in place.

Due to aging, our body’s natural collagen production declines in line with different lifestyle factors like stress, diet, etc. Studies shows that those who take collagen daily vs those who don’t, appears younger than those who do not. Suggested daily dose of collagen is 5000mg/day.

Collagen helps to:
- Improves Skin & Hair
- Repairs joints
- Helps leaky gut
- Boots metabolism
- Strengthens teeth and nails
- Helps detox
- Reduces cellulite/stretch marks

Product Info: Meiji Amino Collagen is a food supplement that helps the skin to become softer and smoother. It also helps to brighten and tighten the skin by reversing the clock of skin aging. It revitalizes the skin cells from within thus making your skin more youthful and radiant. Studies shown improvements in skin appearance, elasticity and texture of skin, plus health benefits to bone, joints and muscles.

Key features:
Daily dose contains 5000mg of collagen and 80mg of glucosamine
Marine collagen is absorbed 50% better than collagen from other animal sources
Easy to take - the odorless, tasteless powder mixes easily into your favorite drink

Packaging: I got mine in can though I know there is also a refill bag for this.
 
 

Weight: 200g

Price: Php1,390/can & good for 28days

Scent: Based on what I read, mostly says that it has a fishy scent. For me, it smells like a powdered gelatin.
Taste: No fishy taste for me but it has a weird-can’t-explain-after-taste. I also noticed that when I mix it with my hot/warm coffee, the weird taste seems to be a bit tolerable for me to drink. Just talk about #TiisGanda.
 

How To Use:
Add 1 scoop (7g) if Meiji Amino Collagen in your favorite beverage (e.g. cocoa, coffee, juice, soup, yogurt, tea) before going to sleep. Easily dissolved powder. Can be used on hot or cold drinks.

Results:
- Was able to try this for 28 days (almost a month) together with Mosbeau Placenta White Advanced caplet.
- Results was felt from within rather than seen physically
- My skin was more plumper and tighter
- Mas "blooming daw" according to some of my friends

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- The effects are individually felt from within rather than physical (get it?)
- Noticed that my skin was plumper and tighter
- Gave me a nice glow (blooming daw! Haha)
- Some blemishes fades faster than before
- Easily dissolves on my drink
- I consider this as a supplement which is good for the body and skin
- No side effects

Cons:
- “weird” after taste (tolerable naman)
- Pricey
- Can be purchased online
 
- Constant use of this product is a must for better and long term effects

Verdict: After a month of using this product, I can say the Meiji Amino Collagen Powder is promising as I can already start to see and feel the effects of collagen on my skin in a month of use. Pls don’t expect a huge change in a month of use since I believe that constant use of this product is a must to achieve the desired outcome. What I really like about this one, though effects are not that physically obvious, I know and I feel that the positive effects are felt from within. Also, I think of this product as a supplement and vitamins used for my skin and body. For the taste, there is a weird after taste to it which is tolerable but I recommend dissolving it with hot drinks rather than cold ones.

Will I recommend this one? YES, I highly recommend this one to everyone as I believe that one must take care of their skin from within at an early age. It’s actually a good investment for the skin and body.

Meiji Amino Collagen is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments