REVIEW(S): Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask

A few months ago, Rxbeauty Philippines (one of the newest online Korean skincare line here in PH), sent me products to try. 
 

Rxbeauty is an importer and distributor of Korean clinical grade skincare. Their products are approved by KFDA (Korean DFA), skin tested, non comedogenic and hypoallergenic. 
  
Honestly, I was actually a bit hesitant to use unfamiliar products at first since I was having loooots of breakouts that time (due to other products I tried). Glad that I was able to try these and now I can't wait to share with you how these products helped me with my acne or pimple problems.

*Btw, this will be a 4 part series of reviews per product from Rxbeauty Philippines. 

After using the Jeju Skin Volcanic Toner (click here for review) and Jeju Skin Rose Petal Water Serum (click here for review), for my THIRD step, I use this Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask, a DIY mask that's very easy to use.

Product Info: Skindom is Korean brand that specializes on skincare. One of their best selling products is the Velvet Alge-Mask. The alginate, which is a natural material from sea algae is a functional natural material that reduces skin irritation and aids in skin recovery. They actually have lots of different alge-mask depending on what your skin needs.

Glad that I got a chance to try one of their best-selling mask that aids in moisturizing the skin. Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask is a DIY mask which has a soothing effects and gives moisture to the skin. It also helps the skin to make it whiter, brighter and vibrant.

Packaging: Comes in this small packet plastic. Product is powdery white. 

Weight: 50g 

Price: Php99 at RxBeauty Philippines

How To Use:
1. Mix powder and water with 1:1 ratio Mix until desired texture is achieved
*NOTE: You can add cream/serum for better result
*Can be used as a Peel Off or Wash Off mask 
2. Leave for about 15-20 mins then rinse.

Results:
*Pls take note that I use the 3 other products of Rxbeautyph (Toner, Serum and Princess Mask) along with the Alge-Mask

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:


Pros:
- Skin feels soft & smooth after wash
- Tighter skin
- Brighter and radiant glow
- Can be mixed with a serum or cream
- DIY - easy to use after a few tries

Cons:
- Finds a bit hard and hassle to use at first
- Feels weird on the skin at first

Verdict: Overall, I find this DIY mas fun to use once you get the hang of how to mix it and apply on to your face. Doing it at first maybe a bit tricky but eventually I find it easy after a few tries. Price is also very reasonable and affordable. What I also liked about this one is that I can mix this DIY mask with a serum or cream. Nice right? Glad that I was able to try this kind of mask.

Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask  is available at Rxbeauty Philippines. For more info, you may contact them here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/rxbeautyphilippines
Instagram: @rxbeautyphilippines
Contact Num: 0998 062 6618

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Rxbeauty Philippines. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments