What To Do In Baguio: A Visit at Bencab Musuem

I’ve actually been to Baguio for a few times already but my trip to Bencab Musuem has always been postponed. So last Nov 25, I got a chance to visit Baguio again and finally got a chance to visit one of the most famous tourist spot in Tuba, Benguet, the Bencab Musuem.
 

Bencab Musuem is a home for the art collections the Philippine National Artist, Mr. Benedicto Cabrera. His 4-level building museum exhibits lots of artworks from Mr. Bencab himself and other contemporary artists too.

How to get there? Actually, we just took a taxi going there. Ride was a bit long as I got really sleepy.. Maybe about 30mins from our location (Gen. Luna Road).

Below are the photos I took during my visit. Enjoy! :) (click the photos to enlarge)
 
  
 
  
 
  

Here’s the garden and gazebo area which is a good place to chill, sit and relax. The view was very breath taking and this is something I don’t get to see every day.
 
  
 

Here's a video/blog I made during my visit in Baguio:

Bencab Musuem really tells us lots of interesting things about the culture and life in Cordillera Region. Imagining all the efforts to make these are really fascinating. Though I must admit, I wasn’t able to really appreciate the artworks due to time constraint (was in Baguio for a day only and still have lots of places to visit haha). Hope to stay longer at Bencab Musuem once I visit Baguio again (maybe next year? Haha).


Bencab Musuem
Located at: Km. 6 Asin Road, Tadiagan, Tuba, Benguet, Philippines
Opens every Tuesdays-Sundays; 9AM-6PM
Closed on Monday, Christmas Day and New Year.
General admission - Php120
Students with valid school ID - Php100
Seniors/PWD with valid IDs - Php80

0 comments